How would you feel if Cersei ended up becoming a silent sister?

Poppa Chase

Diregirl: But entirely unnecessary. She's already gonna have to work in a different way since she's been stripped of all major titles and forced to walk old, saggy, and bald through KL.

Cersei interacting with people is what makes her interesting to read about. If she joined the SS she would be a Westerosi version of Arya going through her FM training, and just one of those perspectives is enough for me.

If Silent Sister means DEAD...then I agree with you. Any other fate...then I join The Others.

Been there, believe me, it's not worth it.

Typical day begins ok, you wake up in a pile of preserved human remains woven neatly into a kind of fold-out Ikea futon/bed/abattoir. A Nother (I'll explain the terminology if you sign up for the 3-week course or are bitten by a wight) comes in and delivers a delicious breakfast of fruit, yogurt, granola and blood coffee, and you get to eat naked as a babe in your snug warm futtoir.

Now comes the hard part. It's a bit nippy, so after digging out from all the warm/ snugly human remains, you immediately get dressed. First, ice underwear. Yes, this is where most applicants get wi-fi issues and we reschedule the interview/application.

Been there, believe me, it's not worth it.

Typical day begins ok, you wake up in a pile of preserved human remains woven neatly into a kind of fold-out Ikea futon/bed/abattoir. A Nother (I'll explain the terminology if you sign up for the 3-week course or are bitten by a wight) comes in and delivers a delicious breakfast of fruit, yogurt, granola and blood coffee, and you get to eat naked as a babe in your snug warm futtoir.

Now comes the hard part. It's a bit nippy, so after digging out from all the warm/ snugly human remains, you immediately get dressed. First, ice underwear. Yes, this is where most applicants get wi-fi issues and we reschedule the interview/application.

I am a huge fan of blood coffee...stronger the better.

On second thought. Please accept my resignation. I don't want to belong to any club that will accept people like me as a member.

She would be the loudest of the Silent Sisters. Like, they would have to really tear off her tongue.

If she's going to survive, I wouldn't mind seen her living in Essos with Jaime as her husband. And... don't think this is a happy ending. It would be like the ending of the Red Queen and the Knave in Alice (Burton's) or Fiona Goode and the Axeman.

KNOTTY PINEEEEEEEEEE!!!???

She needn't be a silent sister, just a Septa. It would be consistent with what her historical inspiration did. (Elizabeth Woodville).

Actually Cersei more closely matches a French noblewoman whose father was a big deal. I forget the names. Phillipe and Isabelle come to mind but the surname escapes me.

And GRRM isn't likely to have her story parallel the inspiration exactly anyway. Plus there's Maggy's fortune to consider. She's going down!

Archived