Who is the Most Likely to Survive?

Jose Stark

At this point, I'm just hoping that George and I do.

Brilliant.

My thoughts,

LIVE

Sansa - Just a gut feeling really. I can't think of any reason why she'd be killed. She can play the shy quiet maid which and her status is almost non-existent to all but the reader.

JS - I just really like Jon and his entire story. I'm stuck believing in his R+L parentage and see him playing a big role even after the invasion.

Mance - I see him as a guy who has his bases covered regardless of wether he's just or villainous.

Asha - I really want her to be Queen of the Iron Isles, one of my favorite characters.

Tyrion - House Lannister could really use this Lion right about now. He has a somewhat flexible personality and can be useful without asking too high a price.

Davos - Sadly, I think he'll outlive his king.

DIE

Sweet Robin - Porr little kid - He's just another pawn with zero clue. He's not even that endearing for a sickly child.

JonCon/Aegon - I see them ending up wedged between Tyrells and Dany. Maybe Stannis too.

LF - At some point, the penny will drop and people will realize just how much damage he has caused for personal gain.

Tommen/Myrcella - Neither of these kids deserve it but unless Cersei confesses to incest they are a threat to future Kings/Queens. There's that prophecy too.

Cersei - It's coming, she will die.

Manderly - His son is home, now he can die bringing as many Freys and Boltons with him.

Theon - A sacrifice to either the old gods or Rhllor.

Lady Selyse - She's a bit too mental and in love with burning. She's in such a vulnerable position surrounded by chaos with a small guard who's about to be thrashed by wun wun and co.

fArya - I see her in a no win situation. She can't really do anything and is currently in the most dangerous part of Planetos.

My mind could totally be changed just after page one of WoW. But this is my current gut feelings.

Jon and ghost they will stay and rebuild the wall.

arya and nymeria will be leaders of a wildling tribe north of the wall. Maybe at hardhome?

Bran and summer stay north and prepare for the next time the others awaken

Rickon and shaggydog rebuild winterfell

Shireen sits the IT with davos as her hand.

A girl can dream cant she

More optimistic about Tyrion, Stannis and Arya than the consensus here. Less optimistic about Theon although would personally I would want him to live.

Agree that is Jon appears in TWOW he will live out the series.

Dany though may die. It all depends on how the dragons end up functioning.

More optimistic about Tyrion, Stannis and Arya than the consensus here. Less optimistic about Theon although would personally I would want him to live.

Agree that is Jon appears in TWOW he will live out the series.

Dany though may die. It all depends on how the dragons end up functioning.

Don't let MoIaF know you think Daenerys may die...she just come unglued! :D

The only two characters I feel 100% certain will survive are Arya and Tyrion.

Arya - Parris (GRRM's wife) told him that if he kills Arya off, she will divorce him. And she was serious. Besides, I just don't see Arya dying. Call it a hunch.

Tyrion - GRRM has said numerous times that Tyrion is his favorite character. Not only that, but he's also stated that he has empathy for "broken and crippled things" (as he put it). He seems to have a soft spot for people who are looked down upon due to disabilities, and this is directly translating into his writing. People talk as if Jon and Dany are the main characters in ASOIAF, but honestly, Tryion is right up there with them. I won't be surprised if Tyrion ends up sitting on the throne when its all said and done.

I honestly can't see any more Starks getting killed. Rickon has barely been in the story and his death would be...pointless. Bran far away with bloodraven warding from afar. And Sansa is more in the political realm, not really in battles etc. She's survive as she's basically just a pawn at this point. Jon, however, i can see getting killed in the final acts of the books (along with Dany).

GRRM did say in a recent interview that he wants to create a "bittersweet" ending....

Arya - Parris (GRRM's wife) told him that if he kills Arya off, she will divorce him. And she was serious. Besides, I just don't see Arya dying. Call it a hunch.

Tyrion - GRRM has said numerous times that Tyrion is his favorite character. Not only that, but he's also stated that he has empathy for "broken and crippled things" (as he put it). He seems to have a soft spot for people who are looked down upon due to disabilities, and this is directly translating into his writing. People talk as if Jon and Dany are the main characters in ASOIAF, but honestly, Tryion is right up there with them. I won't be surprised if Tyrion ends up sitting on the throne when its all said and done.

If GRRM lets Arya and Tyrion live because Paris and himself like them - that is pretty fucked. If they live because it is relevant to the end of the story, that's a different thing. But he would be a bad story teller if he just picked favorites based on his and his wifes personal feelings.

I honestly can't see any more Starks getting killed. Rickon has barely been in the story and his death would be...pointless. Bran far away with bloodraven warding from afar. And Sansa is more in the political realm, not really in battles etc. She's survive as she's basically just a pawn at this point. Jon, however, i can see getting killed in the final acts of the books (along with Dany).

GRRM did say in a recent interview that he wants to create a "bittersweet" ending....

Just because GRRM likes Tyrion the best, doesn't mean he doesn't plan on him dying. Sometimes you can wish for the death of your favorite character, so long as it's done right.

And I really doubt that his wife was serious about divorcing him.

The Most Likely for Surviving are Jon and Davos. Jon is now dead (Or so we think), while Stannis was surprised to see Davos having survived the Battle of the Blackwater (They thought he was dead). But i can see Samwell being a Maester at either WF or KL.

Archived