Q: Are there any objects made of Weirwoodtrees?

Habanero Martell

Ok great thanks to all!

Like in many places the 3 is often visible in this context, there are also 3 stallions on the KG table.

Any threads about how Greenseeing can interact with those objects?? The places sound interesting for that...

Not possible, since the tree has been cut down. Roots are greenseers power transfer cable

Somehow, got an impression that Ned's bed which Theon later occupied was also made from weirwood, but I've been unable to pick the reference (not that I looked too hard). Does anyone know?

Somehow, got an impression that Ned's bed which Theon later occupied was also made from weirwood, but I've been unable to pick the reference (not that I looked too hard). Does anyone know?

I think this might be an assumption based on Theon having crazy dreams.

I think this might be an assumption based on Theon having crazy dreams.

Perhaps, but bed is such a strange object to be made of weirwood. I happen to have some time on my hands right now, so I'm conducting a search :-)

Good, let me know if you find anything. Something caused him to dream of vagina dentata. Snip.

I am way more curious what made him dream of Lyanna with a crown of blue roses.

In AGOT and ACOK, a search for "weirwood" yielded nothing :-(

Bloodraven used weirwood arrows at Redgrass field, perhaps other times. The COTF use weirwood bows, and the bastard brother of Torrhen Stark made 3 weirwood arrows to kill Aegons 3 dragons. Tobho Mott and the House of Black and White also have doors that are made of half weirwood.

I think Bloodraven and his archers (Raven's Teeth) used weirwood bows but conventional arrows.

Archived