NFL 2014 Week 8 - Felipe Rios es un hombre muy malo

Jaime L

Missing from the story is he started getting riled up after being told off for stealing food of another parties plate. Local radio is playing a guessing game on which food item it could be.

Gotta be ribs. I mean, you see someone eating a delicious plate of ribs and you're like, man, I want me some ribs.

The Broncos organization has the best off-the-field stuff. There's this Boyett adventure, there's the whole Prater and a prostitute at La Quinta saga, there's Welker "allegedly" tripping on Molly at the Kentucky Derby, and the Broncos exec who got drunk, crashed into a parked police car and was discovered with an open bottle of Peppermint Schnaaps in the front seat.

The Broncos also have the worst off-the-field stuff like the terrible Perrish Cox trial and the Darrent Williams shooting.

Not sure what any of this means except the Broncos make a lot of off-the-field news and if you see a Broncos player or exec in the car next to yours...give him a wide fucking berth.

How did the Chargers look last night? Was it a good game?

Gates looked good, like he always does against Denver. If I were the chargers I would ask my fans to wear lots of orange to games; free seven points a game right there.

Not a good game. They looked overmatched, and they were.

Gotta disagree. I mean, they got outplayed at times, but all the bounces and breaks went Denver's way. There was that Denver fumble that got (correctly) overturned on review, the other Denver fumble that the Chargers fell on and it squirted out, to be recovered by Denver, and the interception in the end zone that got nullified by a holding penalty that had no effect on the actual pick. This isn't bitching about the refs, the calls were correct, but there was some luck on Denver's side to make the game seem more lopsided than it was.

I came away with that game thinking that IF the SD secondary can get healthy, that the Chargers have a realistic shot to upset Denver in the playoffs (even in Denver).

See I actually thought it was a pretty dominant trouncing. SD was down 28-7 late in this one and their only score was a result of an improbable 3rd and 18 conversion. That was it for the meaningful portion of the game.

They couldn't run the ball at all -- Oliver was getting hit 3 or 4 yards in the backfield routinely. Meanwhile Hillman was ripping of 6-7 yard gashes at will. Denver thoroughly controlled both lines of scrimmage. Just never felt like a close contest to me.

See I actually thought it was a pretty dominant trouncing. SD was down 28-7 late in this one and their only score was a result of an improbable 3rd and 18 conversion. That was it for the meaningful portion of the game.

They couldn't run the ball at all -- Oliver was getting hit 3 or 4 yards in the backfield routinely. Meanwhile Hillman was ripping of 6-7 yard gashes at will. Denver thoroughly controlled both lines of scrimmage. Just never felt like a close contest to me.

Yeah that was my take too. On top of that, I don't think SD got one stop on defense, unless you count the missed field goal. Seemed like the Donks were ripping off huge chunks of yardage at will.

Bill Simmons mentioned something interesting in his Friday column.

Mike Lombardi traded Trent Richardson for a 1st rounder and signed Brian Hoyer...

And is signing Brian Hoyer really that great? Through 6 games the guy has a 56% completion percentage, and has 7 touchdowns in six games. Even if he's been taking care of the ball (only 2 picks), that isn't exactly a winning formula. Being an improvement over Brandon Weedon isn't anything to pin your hopes on.

Janey Briggs is ...hot?

Oh wait, Simmons is just friends with Lombardi. Even broken clocks are right twice a day.

Oh man, I haven't thought of that movie in years... lolz.

And is signing Brian Hoyer really that great? Through 6 games the guy has a 56% completion percentage, and has 7 touchdowns in six games. Even if he's been taking care of the ball (only 2 picks), that isn't exactly a winning formula. Being an improvement over Brandon Weedon isn't anything to pin your hopes on.

Meh, he's been better than many. But I was mostly being cheeky anyways.

That thing is... disturbing. :eek:

I'm assuming that Rainbow Dash is the name of the pony who's my avatar?

What kind of girl are you?!!?

Yes... Sadly I know that it is Rainbow Dash. I blame it on my step-daughter.

Archived