Is there an alternative?

aryagonnakill#2

Here's a theory: JonCon's Red Beard has anything that has ever been said, done, thought or imagined or ever will be said, done, thought it imagined catalogued on her computer with a gif, video link or quote to illustrate it.

I am trying to think of something she couldn't pull up a link for in 30 seconds. I'd mention something terribly private and personal from my life that I'd hope she has no chance of knowing about, but then I'm afraid 30 seconds later I'll see a link to a video of the first girl I had sex with laughing with my mother about it. :(

Ah, I was thinking more I think this idea idea is crackpot, so of course it will sound crackpot when I type it out.

Your way makes more sense (not that I had a problem with someone disagreeing with me, just thought James Arryn was a non-crackpot)

If the facts don't fit the theory...change the facts!!! ~Albert Einstein.

Easy. Ned made a random woman never mentioned in the books a month or two after his marriage, they had sex and a baby was born.

That's too easy and not fun at all..therefore...I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Here's a theory: JonCon's Red Beard has anything that has ever been said, done, thought or imagined or ever will be said, done, thought it imagined catalogued on her computer with a gif, video link or quote to illustrate it.

I am trying to think of something she couldn't pull up a link for in 30 seconds. I'd mention something terribly private and personal from my life that I'd hope she has no chance of knowing about, but then I'm afraid 30 seconds later I'll see a link to a video of the first girl I had sex with laughing with my mother about it. :(

JonCon asked I post this...Sexy Time

Hint. It's not. Based on misquotes and assumptions that fly in the face of text, logic, and SSM.

This. They make absolutely no sense unless you're willing to throw established facts out of the window.

Also...loved the "rock" thing. I hadn't seen that before, I will have to keep it in mind :)

On the actual topic:

I, for one, will welcome any theory that makes just as much sense to the overall narrative as R+L=J. I don't believe it because I want it to be true...I believe it because all of the clues fit. Until another theory comes along that makes as much sense at RLJ, then I will stick with what we have.

You know what they say...if the facts don't fit the theory...change the facts!!!

Well, obviously, everyone lied to Dany about who she was and how old she was, because...reasons.

Yeah, that's convincing XD

Well, obviously, everyone lied to Dany about who she was and how old she was, because...reasons.

Yeah, that's convincing XD

I'm convinced she's not even a Targaryen...wouldn't that be something. She's actually half Stark, half Dayne...and (f)Aegon is actually Aegon...and the secret Targaryen we thought was Jon...is actually Samwell Tarly.

DUN dun dduunnnnnn

I'm convinced she's not even a Targaryen...wouldn't that be something. She's actually half Stark, half Dayne...and (f)Aegon is actually Aegon...and the secret Targaryen we thought was Jon...is actually Samwell Tarly.

DUN dun dduunnnnnn

No, obviously Dany is half Targ, half Stark, half Dayne, and half Baratheon.*

This way, she gets to have the dragons, gets a wolf, gets Dawn (which will be Lightbringer) and is the obvious heir to the IT on both the Baratheon AND Targ sides!

*numbers may not be factual

No, obviously Dany is half Targ, half Stark, half Dayne, and half Baratheon.*

This way, she gets to have the dragons, gets a wolf, gets Dawn (which will be Lightbringer) and is the obvious heir to the IT on both the Baratheon AND Targ sides!

*numbers may not be factual

She will turn out to be Dany Wayne...and she'll inherit a cave...but she still won't be able to escape those blasted secrets.

This Theory is all over the place. The time line doesn't make up for one thing.

I agree with you...that is why I said "you make your own decision on whether it's valid or not".

and also said "I agree with you...but the OP was asking for an alternative...it's the closest thing I could think of on short notice." when someone said "Hint. It's not. Based on misquotes and assumptions that fly in the face of text, logic, and SSM."

For one thing.

If the facts don't fit the theory...change the facts!!! ~Albert Einstein.

That's too easy and not fun at all..therefore...I reject your reality and substitute my own.

LP

JonCon asked I post this...Sexy Time

She hasn't changed one little bit! Ah, the memories. Ah, the mammories. Ah, the litigation.

Seems like yesterday, sniff.

Don't tempt me...

Eeric dayne is from starfall, which is close to the tower of joy. So it is indeeD possible he was conceived there by lyanna

Edric Dayne is 12 years old, and Lyanna died 15 years before the books start. So no, not possible.

Guys, I can make the Jon and Dany as twins things work with a few deft twists. I still don't believe it, but I can make a half-decent case for it.

We don't know Ashara's movements and whereabouts through the duration of the war, so it actually is possible that she and Ned had a night together. GRRM has said she was not tied down to one area.

Back to the "rock" argument.

Archived