Younger more beautiful queen. Cersei ?

dRagonese

i like the idea of the YMBQ being a younger Cersei. She herself is the reason her life is in shambles, if she had never killed Robert none of the resulting crap would of happened. Then will all her insecurities and the fact that she had 3 bastard children instead of just sucking it up and having the kings child, she was already sleeping with him the least she could do was have legit children so she would not have to worry about people finding out and her whole life being ripped away. All in All it makes alot of sense.

I'm guessing it is supposed to seem like it is Margery, especially when it looks like Cersei is about to go down, but then Cersei will somehow overcome the odds and defeat Margery, only to find out that a younger more beautiful queen Daenerys is coming to Westeros.

I'm guessing it is supposed to seem like it is Margery, especially when it looks like Cersei is about to go down, but then Cersei will somehow overcome the odds and defeat Margery, only to find out that a younger more beautiful queen Daenerys is coming to Westeros.

that's the route that GRRM is going in my opinion

I hope Margery survives and I also hope she wasn't using the moon blood tea herself something about her beauty and innocence in all of. His. Intrigues. Me and the idea that she has been banging all kinds of dudes would ruin the character for me. As for her being the YMBQ I think that Cersei us putting to much stock in her as she is thinking Tyrion is her Volanquar. We see Cersei misguiding her rage and time to people who are truly not important. Yes Dany is younger and more beautiful but Cerseis downfall has started way before Dany will arrive in westeros

I subscribe to this as well. The notes on her beauty during her walk were very convenient in my opinion. All she's doing to get away from the prophecy is making her going even further to it.

Also, the only possible queens that had an indirect role on Cersei's misery were Margaery and Sansa so far. I don't know if Daenerys is the prophecised one since she hadn't done anything so far indirectly or directly.

It'll be also very convenient for Daenerys to come and cast Cersei down at the last moment when she's already at the very bottom.

I subscribe to this as well. The notes on her beauty during her walk were very convenient in my opinion. All she's doing to get away from the prophecy is making her going even further to it.

Also, the only possible queens that had an indirect role on Cersei's misery were Margaery and Sansa so far. I don't know if Daenerys is the prophecised one since she hadn't done anything so far indirectly or directly.

It'll be also very convenient for Daenerys to come and cast Cersei down at the last moment when she's already at the very bottom.

I would love for it to be Sansa but I can't see how.

If we're going this route, I maintain that Cersei was never younger than herself, and that the younger and more beautiful queen is Lyanna.

Lyanna was younger than Cersei.

Lyanna died while still at the height of her beauty.

Lyanna never aged.

Rhaegar may well have married her.

Perpetually younger, arguably more beautiful a number of ways, potentially Rhaegar's queen.

Lyanna took Rhaegar from her.

Lyanna took Robert from her.

Lyanna took Rhaegar's child from her.

Lyanna, through her son might take the throne from her.

If Jaime goes over to Jon's side, the coup will be complete.

If we're going this route, I maintain that Cersei was never younger than herself, and that the younger and more beautiful queen is Lyanna.

Lyanna was younger than Cersei.

Lyanna died while still at the height of her beauty.

Lyanna never aged.

Rhaegar may well have married her.

Perpetually younger, arguably more beautiful a number of ways, potentially Rhaegar's queen.

Lyanna took Rhaegar from her.

Lyanna took Robert from her.

Lyanna took Rhaegar's child from her.

Lyanna, through her son might take the throne from her.

If Jaime goes over to Jon's side, the coup will be complete.

This is my new head cannon

The more i get into a theory of mine the more I think the Beauty is Brienne. Jaime contrasts her and Cersei throughout the series. Wouldn't It be GRRM to make the connection not as obvious as beauty=beautiful woman? Brienne the Beautycomes up a few times, oft in jest, but it comes up several times. Shes leading Jaime to LS right now.... Idk guys lots ways this could come true I just don't have the tinfoil to keep going....yet

Archived