What happened to Daemon Blackfyre II?

Poppa Chase

He died sometime between 212 (Second BF Rebellion) and 236 (Fourth BF rebellion), but since there was a Third BF Rebellion probably closer to 212. If we assume BF Rebellion #3 was around 224, then Daemon II would have died in the 210s or early 220s. Him being sent to the Wall is very unlikely since that means Bittersteel attacked Westeros twice in three years.

He died sometime between 212 (Second BF Rebellion) and 236 (Fourth BF rebellion), but since there was a Third BF Rebellion probably closer to 212. If we assume BF Rebellion #3 was around 224, then Daemon II would have died in the 210s or early 220s. Him being sent to the Wall is very unlikely since that means Bittersteel attacked Westeros twice in three years.

Where did you get the date for the 4th rebellion?

Obviously he is Coldhands...

Edit: I like the fact that a font for sarcasm has been established.

Why the sarcasm? Obviously that is my theory, but i did not start this thread. I don't know if the OP is leaning my way or not, but either way, how does your sarcasm help?

TWOIAF sample chapter about the Westerlands. Tion Lannister was killed in the Rebellion so it was naturally mentioned.

You mean the one based on hand written notes right? That chapter wasn't released in the app like the vale/roynar/Conquest.

I guess we'll find out on Tuesday what the dates are, i can't wait for it to be delivered.

You mean the one based on hand written notes right? That chapter wasn't released in the app like the vale/roynar/Conquest.

I guess we'll find out on Tuesday what the dates are, i can't wait for it to be delivered.

I trust Elio and Ran and I seriously doubt there were errors with the dates, especially as the timeline works fine despite BRR #4 being important to the timeline.

Also, the general consensus is that there was another BRR between the 4th and the Wot9PK, meaning there should be a large-enough gap between them.

I lean towards Redwyn as coldhands. But I'm not against the idea of it being Bloodravens nephew either. All though that makes another secret dragon. Though this one is dead.

I understand about the secret dragons issue, but if you think about it there are probably a lot of secret dragons on Planetos. Think about all those "Dragon seeds" mentioned in TPaTQ and how all of Aegon IV bastards aren't known. Chances are there a lot of secret dragons out there, even if they themselves do not know they have Dragon Blood.

Really, the whole basis of my theory is that unusual conversation between BR and Dunk. Why tell us he is being kept alive if it won't matter? From that the rest just came to be. i have zero proof.

I trust Elio and Ran and I seriously doubt there were errors with the dates, especially as the timeline works fine despite BRR #4 being important to the timeline.

Also, the general consensus is that there was another BRR between the 4th and the Wot9PK, meaning there should be a large-enough gap between them.

i read that too, and they admit in it they got stuff wrong, misheard, took guesses.

I trust them as much as i can trust someone speed writing from dictation. I don't think they are court stenographers though.

Archived