Victarion is AA/tptwp

Bagga

His wife being Nissa Nissa and his fists being lightbringer

Him walking out of the cabin with his burned hand pretty much sealed the deal, being reborn amidst smoke (smoking arm) and salt (the sea) and all.

I dare you to find a flaw in this theory

And we shall call him : Lightfister.

:lol:

OP: the best counter-argument would be common sense I guess. Edit: well, if you think that AAR is some kind of savior figure. If you think that AAR is a complete douchebag, Victarion fits.

Waking dragons out of stone....what's your take?

Not completely figured this one out yet, is probably going to happen in the next book, definitely has something to do with the dragonhorn though

One idea is that the dragons will take some serious damage in the coming battle, or be returned to the places where they were locked up, Victarion comes along with his dragonhorn and "wakes them" to go full berserk. Or something.

there is no flaw that is why it sticks around. everything adds up, but i do not hunk it is likely. its like hearing hoof beats and thinking zebra instead of horse.

Well, It'd be a cooler surprise if it were zebras though right? [emoji16]

I found a flaw.

The Dragon/Prince that was Promised must be of Aerys and Rhaella's line.

Now if you can explain to me how Vic fits that requirement, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

His wife being Nissa Nissa and his fists being lightbringer

Him walking out of the cabin with his burned hand pretty much sealed the deal, being reborn amidst smoke (smoking arm) and salt (the sea) and all.

I dare you to find a flaw in this theory

Oh, and where is the red star that's supposed to be bleeding during all of this?

Hate to break it to you but NN was the first AA. You're looking for AA Reborn, who may or may not need to kill his wife. Really if this theory were remotely true, that means Euron was doing him a favor by sleeping with his wife, and we really can't have that. Though I admit I could see him using his axe to kill Euron (water), a Lannister (lion) and then Dany (when he finds out about Daario). Then he could have the red axe of heroes.

Bagga, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Bagga, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

I recognize that. :)

If Victarion is the prophesied savior of the world, then the world is doomed.

Oh, I don't know. He could be the bumbling hero who accidentally saves the world. The Jacques Clouseau of Westeros.

I recognize that. :)

"Stop looking at me, swan."

Oh, I don't know. He could be the bumbling hero who accidentally saves the world. The Jacques Clouseau of Westeros.

Twenty five years ago, an ancient legend of this sacred art came alive. It spoke of a foreign child who would come among us and become a Ninja master unlike any other. How he arrived on our shores will forever remain a mystery. We Ninjas thought that this child would be the great white Ninja of the legend. We were wrong. We were very wrong.

Alllright I lol'd

Archived