R'hlor Human.

BraavosSpellSword

This is crackpot at best but let me explain.

In Sam's last chapter in A Feast For Crows we The Mage is able to see , communicate and maybe influence people using Dragonglass.What if R'hlor is an order of mages that was created after the long night in order to stop it from happening again.They created the Lord Of Light religion to attract agents to send them into Hot-spots to confirm their clairvoyance shortcomings.That would explain how some of the visions are "misunderstood" (Stannis being AAR)I would make sense if a God decided to revive somebody he would be human again not some kind of Zombie.

Tell me what you think about it.I really want to know.

So they're not clairvoyant but they do have magic glass?... There's definitely something about those rubies they wear...
Tell me this then, why would they like burning people so much? I see the logic in burning whites, or corpses that could 'turn'. But why burn people as a sacrifice?

So they're not clairvoyant but they do have magic glass?... There's definitely something about those rubies they wear...

Tell me this then, why would they like burning people so much? I see the logic in burning whites, or corpses that could 'turn'. But why burn people as a sacrifice?

I think it has something to do with this.

You have to understand that to the followers it is still a religion.Maybe in the past they burned whites or people like the nightking who allied themselfs with others and this became a tradition ."Burn the sinners".The peoples perception of sinners has changed in the last 8000 years.

Archived