Football XCI - Roaring Rampage of Rabonas

Slick Mongoose

I've blown 55,356 bubbles so far today.

I blew a few myself. I mean, Aguero's good, but a little bit of a flat track bully. As soon as he comes up against giants like my boy Winston Reid the back of the net seems out of reach for him.

City fought hard but, unlike the MIGHTY Wellington Phoenix, they just didn't have what it took to beat Sam's Boys this season.

I blew a few myself. I mean, Aguero's good, but a little bit of a flat track bully. As soon as he comes up against giants like my boy Winston Reid the back of the net seems out of reach for him.

City fought hard but, unlike the MIGHTY Wellington Phoenix, they just didn't have what it took to beat Sam's Boys this season.

Lol. Even in jest saying Aguero is a flat track bully doesn't really stand up. Of all the players in the league to pick...

Now Di Maria or Arsenal Football Club - good candidates.

Just remembered by favourite Upton Park thing happened today. When they forget to turn the bubble machine off in time and the pitch is flooded with bubbles for about 5 minutes into the second half. Makes the whole thing surreal

Lol. Even in jest saying Aguero is a flat track bully doesn't really stand up. Of all the players in the league to pick...

Now Di Maria or Arsenal Football Club - good candidates.

Just remembered by favourite Upton Park thing happened today. When they forget to turn the bubble machine off in time and the pitch is flooded with bubbles for about 5 minutes into the second half. Makes the whole thing surreal

Haha, just getting in my digs before Chelsea spanks my boys tomorrow.

Although choosing Angel "Proven in Europe" Di Maria over Aguero for flat tack bully candidacy doesn't really stand up either.

Great Classico in the first half, but I was surprised how quickly the game was over and how weak Barca looked when it became 3-1.

Barca looked pretty much in control when 0-1 up and there were some chances to increase the lead ( missed by Messi).

I thought Ronaldo had a fairly bad game for Madrid, he was sloppy and didn't dare enough. He had several chances to fire on target where he played the ball to someone else, almost as if he wanted to show that he could cooperate with his teammates. On the other hand that Isco-Modric-Kroos-James midfield is marvellous and just better than Barca's. Also central defenders Pepe and Ramos were imperious throughout. Pique on the other hand, not so much. Mathieu was abysmal, as everyone seemed to agree.

Yeah, as soon as I saw Mascherano on the central defense with Pique I thought Real would win this. I don't know why they keep insisting on it.

Of course, the fact that Piqué is seemingly past his prime (the Shakira effect?) and they signed two defenders that are not in the level of Ramos, Pepe and Varane (or Miranda and Godin) doesn't help things.

Haha, just getting in my digs before Chelsea spanks my boys tomorrow.

Although choosing Angel "Proven in Europe" Di Maria over Aguero for flat tack bully candidacy doesn't really stand up either.

In what reality are we living where Aguero isn't proven against the best teams in europe? He used to beat Barcelona single handedly for fun

In what reality are we living where Aguero isn't proven against the best teams in europe? He used to beat Barcelona single handedly for fun

I said Di Maria's proven in Europe - Man of the Match in the Champions League Final and everything - thus not even close to being a flat track bully. I never said Aguero's not proven in Europe. I'm not THAT silly.

it kind of makes sense now that they conceded 8 last week. can't be too happy though, we are going to get spanked today, only hope is spurs players spend all day doing that stupid fucking behind the leg kick and falling on their arses, like david dunn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-7-5KFru4o

Archived