Season 5 Casting, News and Speculation V 6 [show spoilers]

Seneti

His picture of the trailer is from the 13th of November, so my guess is he was involved in the same NW/Wildling shooting that Zoe Smedberg was involved in.

Of course there're at least two filming units working in N.I., so they could've filmed a ton of other stuff at the same time as that shooting, so I could be very wrong. The name Gordy definitely sounds Westerosi, so at the very least I really doubt he'll be in Essos.

I think that they were filming the snowy battle

I am not sure the Sansa thing will be so important, book or show. Sansa remains married, remember. The Vale was always a much safer place to hide her than anywhere else, and we don't even know if Harry the Heir is real - I mean probably, but it is not as if we have met him. And maybe in the books, the scheme to marry her to Wilas was all show anyway as a means to get her out of KL in exchange for something Littlefinger was offering.

IMO when Tywin arranged for Sansa to marry Tyrion, the Tyrells moved on to other ideas. They are pragmatists. Their main goal now would be to extract themselves safely from the toxic Lannister alliance, which means working for a Lannister defeat with some ally - The Vale or Dorne.

I agree that Sansa isn't a sticking point in the Littlefinger / Olenna relationship; Olenna will let LF keep Sansa. And Olenna may also think that Sansa is better off and more useful in the Vale than she would have been in Kings Landing. But Olenna would probably comment on LF's Sansa-stealing.

Thinking about it more, maybe the coolest thing about an Olenna visit to the Vale would be an Olenna / Sansa conversation. Sansa knows that Olenna implicated Sansa in Joffrey's murder; I'm interested what Olenna would say if Sansa asked her about it. And it would be neat for Sansa to receive a little mentoring from the queen of thorns. And Sansa might be an "interesting girl" in her own right by now.

Thinking about it more, maybe the coolest thing about an Olenna visit to the Vale would be an Olenna / Sansa conversation. Sansa knows that Olenna implicated Sansa in Joffrey's murder; I'm interested what Olenna would say if Sansa asked her about it. And it would be neat for Sansa to receive a little mentoring from the queen of thorns. And Sansa might be an "interesting girl" in her own right by now.

yes, that would be really interesting. Fingers crossed.

Olenna could be the mysterious character in Dorne, but I actually dont put too much credit into that rumour. Most likely it was Jaime's involvement they were trying to keep under wraps (but I really hope for Varys there !)

Olenna will surely show up at KL, maybe not for the funeral or the wedding, but I can see her showing up later down the season.

Olenna could be the mysterious character in Dorne, but I actually dont put too much credit into that rumour. Most likely it was Jaime's involvement they were trying to keep under wraps (but I really hope for Varys there !)

Olenna will surely show up at KL, maybe not for the funeral or the wedding, but I can see her showing up later down the season.

I am thinking it Jerome Flynn since Bronn was not supposed to be in Dorne, but then neither was Jamie, and Nikolaj made no attempt to hide himself, later a lots of pictures on-the-town of Flynn so I don't know.

I am hoping it's Varys giving him some connection to a bigger narrative.

Im really exited to see where Varys will be this season. Wasnt Varys going to reveal his plans this season?

We know he will be in Pentos with Tyrion for the 1st episode, after that I have know clue. I think his plans will be hiring the GC, but whether there will be a Aegon or that Trystane takes that role I dont know. But sure he will be back in KL finale to kill Pycelle

I think Varys will be absent for the majority of the season. He will hang out with Tyrion during the first three episodes, then after Jorah kidnaps Tyrion in Volantis, Varys will disappear, until he hopefully turns up again in the finale (in Dorne maybe?).

- It's not from a HBO-YouTube-channel (it's just called "HBO Nordic"; but I mean, just look at the only other video, eh...).

- We already knew all these Spain's filming glimpes from WotW many, many weeks ago.

- The texts/editing ("New Season, blah blah...", "April",...) are just taken from other old videos.

=> VERY badly fanmade!

ETA: Here are the filming scenes from: http://watchersonthewall.com/first-pictures-doran-martell-hints-game-thrones-dornish-plot/, the editing is from old teasers/trailers.

That feels only half legit to me. Video that shows scenes from filming, but bad audio and editing....confusing.

Yeah, it doesn't say April fifth in the video, only the Youtube title. The quality is subpar. As a result, I am highly skeptical about the date. Based off of what we know, episode nine will be big. It wouldn't surprise me that the split is between eight and nine, so they can come back with a bang.

Some actual news: http://www.inquisitr.com/1628378/the-game-of-thrones-scene-that-natalie-dormer-refused-to-do/

Is she talking about a scene in S5 or that one in S4?

ETA: Okay, forget it, it's about last season; confirmed by the full interview here: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/11/21/natalie-dormer-talks-hunger-games-feminism-and-why-game-of-thrones-needs-more-dick.html

___

Kerry Ingram seems to commute often between Belfast and home: https://mobile.twitter.com/Kerry_Ingram/status/536135365405728770 Last time she twittered "en route to Westeros" was a week ago, and now she's again traveling to Belfast.

Archived