Season 5 Casting, News and Speculation V 6 [show spoilers]

Seneti

Euron will be in s6, and there wont be a KM as we know it. Yara will most likely join her ADWD arc so not to much change there. However the problem is if Euron is introduced in s6 and no KM, then who is going to interact with him? Aeron? Vic is most likely cut. So thats what puzzles me, cause it looks like Jamie and Ellaria will introduce us to Dorne, thought that would be the case with Yara is Iron Islands but that seems not to be the case. So big question is who is Euron going to interact with?

Sometimes an unseen character can be more menacing to the audience. If they could throw his name around this season to build up the mystery it can work. Maybe he can be introduced when he invades KL? (instead of oldtown). With Aegon possibly cut, they'll need someone else messing things up on the east-coast, unless they have dany come back early...

Euron will be in s6, and there wont be a KM as we know it. Yara will most likely join her ADWD arc so not to much change there. However the problem is if Euron is introduced in s6 and no KM, then who is going to interact with him? Aeron? Vic is most likely cut. So thats what puzzles me, cause it looks like Jamie and Ellaria will introduce us to Dorne, thought that would be the case with Yara is Iron Islands but that seems not to be the case. So big question is who is Euron going to interact with?

Balon.

Let's say that the show alters the order of events just a wee bit. For example: 6x01: starts with Euron coming to Pyke. Balon gets angry: "I banished you! How dare you show yourself?" Euron: "What're you gonna do? You don't have an heir of your own." Balon: "Whoever is my heir, it'll not be you. A godless man cannot sit..." Euron: "Suit yourself." Later that night, Balon dies. In the morning, Euron sits... you-know-where.

You have one or two scenes that show that Euron is the type of man that even the Ironborn don't really like. If his next scene shows him planning an attack on Sam's position and sending a trace after Yara, he would never be completely disconnected.

Sometimes an unseen character can be more menacing to the audience. If they could throw his name around this season to build up the mystery it can work. Maybe he can be introduced when he invades KL? (instead of oldtown). With Aegon possibly cut, they'll need someone else messing things up on the east-coast, unless they have dany come back early...

I think Trystane will be that threat instead of Aegon.

But you're right about them talking about Euron this season. Have a conversation between Yara and Balon about Euron being on his way back, a mention of him in the Small Council and finally some Euron talking from Yara when she learns Balon is dead. I think that'd work fine until his introduction next season.

He is important.

Importance TBD, right? Many people assumed that Faegon and Arianne were important, but they appear to be cut from the show.

Does presence in the HBO material guarantee presence in the show, or are there other HBO-material family tree branches that haven't materialized on screen?

Importance TBD, right? Many people assumed that Faegon and Arianne were important, but they appear to be cut from the show.

Does presence in the HBO material guarantee presence in the show, or are there other HBO-material family tree branches that haven't materialized on screen?

What people are basing the assumption on is that Euron is in the materials and Victarion and Aeron aren't.

Archived