R+L=J v.111

Salafi Stannis

Dunno if this is on your list or not, but it's more of a 2 part quote. In Ned's chapter where he and Robert go down to the quips, it says something like "And Ned loved her with all his heart." In the Catelyn chapter shortly thereafter, she thinks that Ned must have loved her (Jon's mother) fiercely. Loved that put in over a relatively short time period. Wouldn't have thought a thing of it on my first read through, but really hits on the reread. At work atm, but can get the full quotes later if needed.

Yup, that one should be in there, too.

I'll release a revised version soon :D Would love some more suggestions!

Jeez, it isn't like Joffrey (Tommen and Myrcella) aren't being rightfully called illegitmate bastards behind their backs. It really doesn't make a lot of difference, does it?

Joffrey, Myrcella and Tomman beings bastards is exactly the reason the Wot5K happened. If they weren't, perhaps Renly would still rebel, but not Stannis, and neither Robb, if Ned survived.

My point being: these things do cause a fair amount of trouble.

Let's imagine Jon is considered legitimate by Rhaegar, and Aegon dies. I'm sure there would be some lords who would prefer crazy Viserys on the throne, since it would be much easier to curry favour with him. You just need to kiss his ass, basically, instead of actually working. If the Faith supports Viserys' claim, and other Lords perceive Jon as illegitimate and turn against him because of it, them you already have a considerable base for a civil war.

I think you may be right when you say it wouldn't make a lot of difference, because every choice Rhaegar made had the potencial to turn out badly, but we can downplay the challenges he would face with the path he did choose either.

If he was expecting a Visenya, though, he probably wasn't very worried about claims and stuff, since according to the first GC women can't sit the Iron Throne, and he could marry her to Aegon anyway.

I'll keep posting them here (and I'll PM you the quotes later so you don't have to find them). Going through a very slow reread now.

I'm honestly shocked I found so many the first time around XD Thank god for searchable documents.

Trick or Treat!

Oh man it's Halloween, and I am currently watching It's the great pumpkin Charlie Brown. Oh man Lucy just gave Charlie Brown a signed letter, he is going to finally get to kick the football, and???? Oh what the hell the letter wasn't notarized and Lucy pulled the football away, did not see that coming. But that's ok I bet the great pumpkin finally shows up, I can just feel it.

Where is everyone? Probably out for tricks and treats.

Trick or Treat!

Oh man it's Halloween, and I am currently watching It's the great pumpkin Charlie Brown. Oh man Lucy just gave Charlie Brown a signed letter, he is going to finally get to kick the football, and???? Oh what the hell the letter wasn't notarized and Lucy pulled the football away, did not see that coming. But that's ok I bet the great pumpkin finally shows up, I can just feel it.

Happy Halloween. And we are all over here, where we don't have to worry about spoiler boxes.

Trick or Treat!

I still have to get my costume. Since its gotten cold, I'm going as a cat.

As much as I love TGP, my favorite is the Thanksgiving one where Snoopy throws down with the lawn chair.

Hope all is well. :)

I still have to get my costume. Since its gotten cold, I'm going as a cat.

As much as I love TGP, my favorite is the Thanksgiving one where Snoopy throws down with the lawn chair.

Hope all is well. :)

Snoopy, Halloween Red Baron, that's all I am saying.

Still have to get your Cat costume? Just grab your cat and wear it, it's totally huge enough, or just ride it around town as Cat Woman warrior Princess on battle cat.

Yeah everything is fine, just been... well everything is fine. I here there is a new book, that I am acting like I didn't read. I figured this place would be jumping with Spoilers. I have read from Ran that the book is canon, soooo poor Lyanna. I also heard the KotLT was also skinny. Totally Howland Reed and Lyanna was also a boy. Or at least very boyish. Practically a man.

Trick or Treat!

Well look who returned! Did you bring us a story?

Happy Halloween. And we are all over here, where we don't have to worry about spoiler boxes.

Spoiler tags, wait two R+L=J threads. Oh dear.

Well look who returned! Did you bring us a story?

Yes I am back from the land of the dead. No story right now, but a new theory, the Candy Corn code. I died I went to hell and it was full of Candy Corn. It's all your allowed to eat, that's why it's hell. All the good Halloween Candy is in the good place.

Spoiler tags, wait two R+L=J threads. Oh dear.

Yes I am back from the land of the dead. No story right now, but a new theory, the Candy Corn code. I died I went to hell and it was full of Candy Corn. It's all your allowed to eat, that's why it's hell. All the good Halloween Candy is in the good place.

Duncan is too heavy to wear, and too "Chris Farley," to behave, lol.

And I would take candy corn any day over peeps.

I'm taking my kids trick-or-treating. I suppose my daughter is somewhat GoT related- she's going as a unicorn XD

My son went the Marvel route and we'll have a Star Lord, as well.

I'm sure they'll look just like they go together XD

Archived