[TWOIAF Spoilers] R+L=J without spoiler tags

Ygrain

Go re-read the HotU vision. I believe in that context it is clear that the three heads are part of and connected to TPTWP. And it is clear from all other references to TPTWP that TPTWP is connected to the coming Battle for the Dawn. So saving the world is pretty clearly indicated in the text as what the three heads are there to do.

Ah, so you mean the HotU vision. It didn't occur to me since I don't see it this way.

I wasn't asking what the PWWP is connected to, I was asking about a link between the PWWP and the three heads. So, there isn't an explicit one. Thanks.

I'll keep thinking they are connected but for now, it's only our supposition,

Ah, so you mean the HotU vision. It didn't occur to me since I don't see it this way.

I wasn't asking what the PWWP is connected to, I was asking about a link between the PWWP and the three heads. So, there isn't an explicit one. Thanks.

I'll keep thinking they are connected but for now, it's only our supposition,

In the HotU vision, Rhaegar mentions both TPTWP and that the dragon has three heads--basically as part of the same thought process. He is clearly connecting them as part of the same prophecy.

In the HotU vision, Rhaegar mentions both TPTWP and that the dragon has three heads--basically as part of the same thought process. He is clearly connecting them as part of the same prophecy.

Yes, I gathered that's what you mean.

Archived