Which of the Stark Children will be reunited?

HouseStark97

I think Rickon will reunite with Jon Snow and Sansa. Because I think that Rickon will be the heir to Winterfell and the North.

Arya Stark is a wild card though. I really hope that Arya reunites with Sansa. I think that would be the best moment of all reunions because of the way Arya felt that Sansa was the reason for Micah being killed if only she told the truth.

Hopefully all of the Starks reunite.

Arya and Jon: "Different roads sometimes lead to the same castle"

Arya and Sansa: I believe the burning Seven represented the Starks, and the Maiden (Sansa) was next to the Warrior (Arya): "The Maiden lay athwart the Warrior, her arms widespread as if to embrace him."

And I can't shake the feeling that Rickon's going to meet Benjen

I think a reckoning between Sansa and Arya is necessary but I ddon't think it will be pleasant. Jon and Arya may be taking different roads to the same castle. Rickon is the heir to Winterfell but the George may have had him name his dog Shaggydog for a reason. Bran is becoming a tree.

Arya and Jon: "Different roads sometimes lead to the same castle"

Arya and Sansa: I believe the burning Seven represented the Starks, and the Maiden (Sansa) was next to the Warrior (Arya): "The Maiden lay athwart the Warrior, her arms widespread as if to embrace him."

And I can't shake the feeling that Rickon's going to meet Benjen

Cat saw Robb and Jon as the Warrior. She said she saw Arya as the Warrior but only for a brief moment which I think means the Warrior isn't a normal representative of her. If it's anything it would be the Stranger.

I think it's possible that Arya doesn't meet them what with Jon's line about the longer you hide the sterner the penance and the lone wolf from Ned. Many talk about those only in reference to her possibly dying but they also imply that she stays away from her family and does not work with them.

Cat saw Robb and Jon as the Warrior. She said she saw Arya as the Warrior but only for a brief moment which I think means the Warrior isn't a normal representative of her. If it's anything it would be the Stranger.

I think it's possible that Arya doesn't meet them what with Jon's line about the longer you hide the sterner the penance and the lone wolf from Ned. Many talk about those only in reference to her possibly dying but they also imply that she stays away from her family and does not work with them.

The Stranger fits Jon better, since his hand was burning. As for the Warrior, yeah, it could be Robb, why not, but if the Maiden is Sansa then the Warrior's gotta be someone else, since Robb didn't die almost embracing Sansa

The Stranger fits Jon better, since his hand was burning. As for the Warrior, yeah, it could be Robb, why not, but if the Maiden is Sansa then the Warrior's gotta be someone else, since Robb didn't die almost embracing Sansa

For that specific image Jon can fit because of the hand burning but I'm saying as a character the Stranger is what fits her.

"The Warrior was Renly and Stannis, Robb and Robert, Jamie Lannister and Jon Snow. She even glimpsed Arya in these lines, just for an instant."

^Arya is the only one where Cat mentioned just for an instant instead of that character is obviously the Warrior. The others represent the Warrior more than she does which makes sense since she's not an actual warrior and is not in the position to lead any real armies unlike the rest.

Jamie and Stannis are also possibilities but I'd say Jamie more since he's been looking for her and that's if that line even meant something and Sansa is the Maiden in question. The part that you're talking indicated a male as well:

"The Maiden lay athwart the Warrior, her arms widespread as if to embrace him..."

The Warrior stands before the foe, protecting us where e'er we go. With sword and shield and spear and bow, he guards the little children.[1]

^Jamie is the one who wants Sansa so he could feel better about redemption although I still think he's a danger from children. Arya hasn't been in a protective role much since she's been on her dark path and hasn't tried to protect any children since ACoK. ETA: But you could at least say with Jamie there's Tommen and Sansa is a child to him that he wants to help for redemptive purposes.

Besides, I doubt it's foreshadowing. All the gods were burning so they all died. I doubt she'd die embracing someone and together with someone since if she does die the they will find your body and the lone wolf dies implies she dies alone. Which makes sense for someone who is represented by the Stranger. The outcast. The wanderer. The lone wolf.

Archived