NBA Regular Season 2014-15

Rhom

Jones really took advantage of the minutes opened up by Parsons leaving. I think he's primed for a big year.

Hate to hear Randle is done. I had thought it'd be a quick heal and be back on the court later this year. :(

Jones really took advantage of the minutes opened up by Parsons leaving. I think he's primed for a big year.

Hate to hear Randle is done. I had thought it'd be a quick heal and be back on the court later this year. :(

I agree with you on Jones. The 2nd half of last year he really settled into a groove and was making the best of every opportunity given. I can see him being a borderline All-Star in 2-3 years.

Return of the Charlotte Hornets!!!

Kemba Walker looking like UCONN days.

He's not an elite PG but he is a VERY good one. He definately has the "clutch gene"

Rumors were MKG rebuilt his shot in the off season, true?

His jumper looks completely different. Not as ugly a form.

Too early to tell how successful it will be.

I'm thinking it will be modest improvement but he's by no means lethal from midrange.

Hopefully it will be good enough to make defenders actually guard him tight.

Raptors looking good minus the 4th quarter almost-choke. They picked themselves up. If they had lost that to Atlanta, that would've been bullshit. Davis is a fucking legend man.. His game is unbelievable. I'm gonna watch all of Pelicans' games this season just to admire his gameplay. Simply incredible.

Raptors looking good minus the 4th quarter almost-choke. They picked themselves up. If they had lost that to Atlanta, that would've been bullshit. Davis is a fucking legend man.. His game is unbelievable. I'm gonna watch all of Pelicans' games this season just to admire his gameplay. Simply incredible.

Even a year ago I think they would've lost this type of game. It's a step in the right direction, and a quality win against a decent team. I will admit though, during the almost-choke was getting ready to say 'that's SO Raptors'. Glad I didn't have to.

And Westbrook is unchained. 26 shots, 38 pts. In 33 minutes. 26 shots in 33 minutes. We'll likely see more of this, and he might even top the scoring charts until KD comes back. Thunder won't win many games though, that's for sure.

Even a year ago I think they would've lost this type of game. It's a step in the right direction, and a quality win against a decent team. I will admit though, during the almost-choke was getting ready to say 'that's SO Raptors'. Glad I didn't have to.

And Westbrook is unchained. 26 shots, 38 pts. In 33 minutes. 26 shots in 33 minutes. We'll likely see more of this, and he might even top the scoring charts until KD comes back. Thunder won't win many games though, that's for sure.

Who else can score for the Thunder though except Ibaka.

Oh I didn't mean to imply that Westbrook's shooting too much. That's just who they are as a team right now - no other options. That team was god awful when Westbrook sat. And the way Scott Brooks 'coaches', it's not going to change.

I was not sure. I am used to people just criticising Westbrook for shooting too much.

How did Brooklyn lose by so much to a crappy Boston team?

Oh I didn't mean to imply that Westbrook's shooting too much. That's just who they are as a team right now - no other options. That team was god awful when Westbrook sat. And the way Scott Brooks 'coaches', it's not going to change.

Apparently Brooks has decided that even with everyone fit, he will still refuse to play his 5 best players.

He says Westbrook and Jackson together would be too frail defensively, which is why he is thinking about having Andre Roberson ( utterly unproven so far) become the starter, because he is apparently more the Sefalosha type. Wow. If you just couple that with Perkins as the center you've actually made zero improvements to your team compared to last year, you could actually be worse.

What I would hope happens is that Steven Adams starts at center ( which everyone says they would do) and that either Morrow or Jackson starts next to Russell.

My boys Marc and Zach are putting in work tonight.

They had to - the bench played like shit. Career night for Marc though, which was great to see. Crowd finally woke up in the 2nd half too once they figured out the Griz were actually in danger of losing.

Anyway, 1-0!! First opening night win since the team moved the Memphis, and only the third in franchise history.

That Rockets roster looks incredibly thin.

When you compare it to say Phoenix, Portland, Denver, Golden State, they clearly have a very shallow roster compared to them.

Zero back-up for Dwight Howard. They lost Asik and Greg Smith and are without a backup center.

Pat Beverly will be injured quite a lot and they have Canaan ( ?) and the ancient Jason Terry as backup point guards.

No one to back up James Harden either. They have a good starting five but outside of that they have to look to small forwards like Kostas and Garcia to do something, that's pretty much it for even remotely notable players.

Archived