TTTNE 442 - For The Love of Gingers!

HexMachina

Potato - I read about that, I was so happy when I read it. GO SWEDEN! It seems Sweden is full of wonderful people like Eira :grouphug:

Eira - :grouphug: the Swedish government made the right decision and other countries should follow its example. And even not taking into account the topic itself, anything that causes the US/Israel to act disdainfully is usually a good thing.

We had a vote here on recognition of Palestine here too, in favour of recognition, the overwhelming majority. Like 262 - 12. Unfortunately it is a non-binding vote and foreign policy will not change. But it really gives you an insight into what people think

I hope so too. He told me it was an uncle of his. It's harder because I literally can do nothing at all

A day is never complete without O for tuna!

Happy reformation day! :commie:

Tuna is good. Not in combination with mayo and corn though.

On behalf of my family of gingers (except 2), my godson and his parents, and myself, I say UP THE GINGERS! :cheers:

Welcome to the thread. :)

It's my birthday today[emoji17] I hate getting older.

How old are you?

Moar cake - this time with mayo, just for you!

Potato - I read about that, I was so happy when I read it. GO SWEDEN! It seems Sweden is full of wonderful people like Eira :grouphug:

Eira - :grouphug: the Swedish government made the right decision and other countries should follow its example. And even not taking into account the topic itself, anything that causes the US/Israel to act disdainfully is usually a good thing.

We had a vote here on recognition of Palestine here too, in favour of recognition, the overwhelming majority. Like 262 - 12. Unfortunately it is a non-binding vote and foreign policy will not change. But it really gives you an insight into what people think

I hope so too. He told me it was an uncle of his. It's harder because I literally can do nothing at all

A day is never complete without O for tuna!

I am happy about it too :grouphug:

Yes, that is the difficulty, we can't do much at all to help in a situation like that. Offer a virtual shoulder is the only thing.

Only a ginger can call another ginger ginger

Welcome to the thread!

Thanks for all the well wishes guys[emoji137]

Bucky, I'm 22. I wanted to stay 21 forever though [emoji17]

Awwww, poor old person. :P Happy nameday.

Happy All Hallow's Eve, my lovelies :kiss:

I am excited!

Not sending Alex to school today, letting him sleep as my as possible as I am sure he will wake up in pain :(

Go Sweden!!! :commie:

Nym: :grouphug:

It's my birthday today[emoji17] I hate getting older.

Happy birthday!

Oh I like tuna. Canned tuna, Mayo. onions and some extra pepper on Toast. :drool:

The best way to eat it :D

Only a ginger can call another ginger ginger

:cheers:

Hi Starky! Nice to see you over here in spamland. :D

Thanks for all the well wishes guys[emoji137]

Bucky, I'm 22. I wanted to stay 21 forever though [emoji17]

Happy Birthday GMM!! :commie: :commie: :commie:

22? Spring chicken! In my book you're young till 45 that's when things start to fall apart. ;)

Speaking of falling apart . . .

We have a weird, weird story going on locally. Somehow our state authorities found out that a homeless man from here was in the part of Africa where the ebola epidemic is happening (still not clear how he got there). Federal authorities alerted the state when he was boarding a flight back to the USA. State health officials then met him at JFK in New York and drove him back to the state where he's in "voluntary" quarantine.

Now this is where things get even more interesting. He had been wandering around from hospital to hospital in Africa where ebola was being treated. Turns out he not only has some sort of medical degree he got in the Summer Isles (maybe he even met Zar down there?), but he's written a book. It's about time travel in medicine and he describes himself as a bridger of worlds and bringer of death or life as the case may be . . .

You can not make this stuff up - readers would say it's unrealistic. ***shakes head in disbelief***

In a completely unrelated matter, I happened across the exact moment when I discovered what TTTNE stands for and was introduced to my first thread and after over a hundred pages of scrolling I found my pissy first post. I bookmarked it so I don't have to do that again. :)

I am happy about it too :grouphug:

Yes, that is the difficulty, we can't do much at all to help in a situation like that. Offer a virtual shoulder is the only thing.

Hopefully everyone behaves as awesomely as Sweden :grouphug:

I've done my best and he says he's grateful for it, but I'll give him his space too, he knows I'm here for him if he needs me

GMM! That's not old at all! Well I'm only like 1 and a half years away from 22, so.. :dunno: I think you're classified as 'old' when you're like 60 or something haha. My mum is almost 40 but she looks about 25 and still calls herself old...

HC that is really weird... it's probably one of those unexplainable things that are best left unexplainable...

Also everyone I have good news, my blood tests returned perfectly normal :D so I'm guessing the headaches are stress related after all, I need to relax. Maybe I'll plan a weekend getaway at some point.

Also everyone I have good news, my blood tests returned perfectly normal :D so I'm guessing the headaches are stress related after all, I need to relax.

Great news!

Certainly stress will wreak havoc with your health. I wish you all success reducing it. :grouphug:

Great news!

Certainly stress will wreak havoc with your health. I wish you all success reducing it. :grouphug:

Uni doesn't help but I need to learn how to manage my time because I really suck at it. And thank you! :grouphug:

Welcome to TTTNE Lady Flan and starkystarkz! :grouphug:

Archived