According to this, what is the perfect dog for you?

Bucky, you'll be surprised to learn I used to have a German Shepherd. I'll try to find some photos. Yes, a shepherd would suit you. When you look try to find someone that breeds away from the tendency to hip dysplasia

The quiz gave me a Kuvasz, (never seen one before) Siberian husky, (no too much fur aachoo) English cocker spaniel, (maybe, dunno) English setter (well I grew up with an Irish setter, so maybe) Flat coated retriever (i get on with retrievers, so maybe)

My current dog is a Bull Terrier, he's listed as next best match!

I know that they are prone to problems with their hips. :/

Do not worry, I am not looking to get myself a dog, and will not for some time yet, if ever. If I get to have a pet, that means that I will want to take as good a care of it as possible. Which is certainly not an option now.

My list was basically all spaniels until the last one. Had to google it, having never heard of it. Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever.

Not exactly my fave type (faves being Airedale, Border Collie, Akita), but what a cool name!

English Cockers are a medium-size dog breed with long ears and a happy disposition. The name Cocker comes from their use to hunt woodcock in England, although English Cockers have been used to hunt many other types of birds as well. They make great companion dogs for people who can give them the exercise they need

I wasn't expecting that honestly.

Archived