[TWOIAF Spoiler] The Lemurs of Qohor

Killer B

So 8 days ago I posted a crazy theory on reddit, and got no love, saying essentially that the blood of old Valyria as much as they love saying they're the blood of the dragon, in reality they relate more closely to lemurs. I pointed out that other than some Daynes the only other creatures in the world with purple eyes (and silver fur) were the lemurs that Dany sees around Qohor. The conclusion: genetic link. Obviously.

So then I'm casually reading the entry on Qohor when what do I find? The lemurs of Qohor are sometimes called Little Valyrians! It's like the book got written just to vindicate my tinfoil.

Bonus image for the doubters. The blood of the lemur!

Just like the Zorses of Jogos nhai, they are a crossbreed of species.

So obviously one day a young brave dragon hatchling mated with a very bold lemur. The "blood" of the dragon mingling with the silver hair and purple eyes of the lemur creating what king robert would call "dragonspawn" when what he really meant was "dragonlemurs".

Daenerys, Aegon the conquerer and his wives, All the aegons, daemons, viserys' and daeron were all, infact, a cross breed between dragons and lemurs. I support this theory wholeheartedly.

So 8 days ago I posted a crazy theory on reddit, and got no love, saying essentially that the blood of old Valyria as much as they love saying they're the blood of the dragon, in reality they relate more closes to lemurs. I pointed out that other than some Daynes the only other creatures in the world with purple eyes (and silver fur) were the lemurs that Dany sees around Qohor. The conclusion: genetic link. Obviously.

So then I'm casually reading the entry on Qohor when what do I find? The lemurs of Qohor are sometimes called Little Valyrians! It's like the book got written just to vindicate my tinfoil.

Lemurs means 'spirits of the dead' in Latin. This is something I picked up on when they were mentioned in AGoT, Daenerys III. Their coloring obviously stands out. Considering that hatching dragons possibly involves a human sacrifice, I'm not so sure this is a coincidence. That is, since lemurs have Targaryen coloring, and Targaryens are 'dragons', that real dragons might be, or might contain, the spirits of the dead. Or something like that.

I don't think that lemurs are actually related to Targaryens though.

I don't think that lemurs are actually related to Targaryens though.

In our reality, as early as 2000 years ago lemurs were said to be as big as gorillas. For all we know, 10,000 years ago the Lemurs of Qohor could have evolved into the first Valyrian "humans" with the help of dragonseed. I think it's pretty conclusive.

In our reality, as early as 2000 years ago lemurs were said to be as big as gorillas. For all we know, 10,000 years ago the Lemurs of Qohor could have evolved into the first Valyrian "humans" with the help of dragonseed. I think it's pretty conclusive.

The huge gorilla-size lemurs did not evolve into modern lemurs. There were both huge lemurs and little lemurs 2000 years ago, then Malagasy hunting resulted in the huge lemurs evolving into dinner but the little lemurs survived and evolved into modern lemurs.

So 8 days ago I posted a crazy theory on reddit, and got no love, saying essentially that the blood of old Valyria as much as they love saying they're the blood of the dragon, in reality they relate more closely to lemurs. I pointed out that other than some Daynes the only other creatures in the world with purple eyes (and silver fur) were the lemurs that Dany sees around Qohor. The conclusion: genetic link. Obviously.

They probably saw a picture of a real-world albino lemur and took inspiration on it...

Archived