At the End of Winds of Winter who will be ruling? V. 8675309

Stringer Bill

Yeah,I think confusion will happen up north. Stannis will die and Petyr will install Sansa as Queen of the North whilst Davos will come storming in telling Petyr that Rickon is the rightful king. I'm starting to believe Davos will become a fartherly figure to Rickon and he'll die helping him by

Darth Petyr

The North- Manderly will have presented Rickon by the conclusion and defeat of the Boltons

The Vale- Sansa will have offed Littlefinger so its a matter of who is living. I'm thinking Harry? With House Royce taking over after Harry is killed in ADOS?

Riverlands- Will be an absolute mess but free of Lannisters and Freys, so I'm thinking Blackfish as the last Tully

Westerlands- Cersei will run back there to hide after Aegon smashes her

Dorne- A Martell, they will Ally with Aegon which could lead Dany to execute Doran

Stormlands- Aegon will be defeated along with Connington but I think they will be in disarray with Stannis up North.

The Reach- The Tyrells will die in this book. Winter is here. The Garden dies. To be reborn in Spring with the Florents.

The Iron Islands- An idiot Greyjoy male.

So in short, I think the Lannisters will be out very swiftly. Aegon will capture Kings Landing about half way in. Book concludes with Dany having killed Aegon to cries of 'Kinslayer' from the smallfolk.

None of the current rulers in the south or the north.

I believe a lot of people will be dead and converted into the Others walking dead army. No pun intended.

I believe the "Winds of Winter" will be a true introduction of the Others.

With this big buildup to the Others, at least from the reader's perspective, I truly believe the Others will somehow break through the wall and cause havoc in Westeros. What I mean by "big buildup" is as a reader we have been being prepared for the ultimate fight against the Others at the wall. And So much damage will be caused, I believe a lot of the current families who are in power will probably have no one left to help keep them in power by the time "Winds of Winter" story is over.

I think the war with the Others will be ended in the middle of "A Dream of Spring" book.

That's just my opinion.

My answer is that no one will be ruling the Iron throne when the "Winds of Winter" book ends.

I think the first half of ADOS will be the DOD 2.0 and the second half will be the War for the Dawn. TWOW will simply set up all these pieces for their epic showdown. When TWOW finishes I think Aegon will control the South (Dorne, Stormlands, Reach) Cercei will control the West, Dany will control the Vale and the Islands, and the North will be split between a Jon-Stannis-Rickon alliance and the Others. Who will be on the Iron Throne? I'm guessing Cercei will burn down King's Landing at the very end of TWOW, and Aegon will be King of the Ashes.

Cersei and Tommen will still be held up in KL with all of Westeros falling apart around them, is my guess.

Personally, I believe there's only one man fit to rule the 7K. His name, Stannis Baratheon. He has a lot to do before he can think about moving on KL and there's every army in his way plus 'others' to the North. I'd be relieved if he just made it through the book tbh.

Yes, I agree with the Winterfell President, there probably won't even be an Iron Throne by the end of TWoW, humans will be on the verge of extinction, just as the same fate once befell the Children of the Forest.

There not being an Iron Throne (which I believe by the way) does not mean there will be no ruler of Westeros.

The North- Manderly will have presented Rickon by the conclusion and defeat of the Boltons

The Vale- Sansa will have offed Littlefinger so its a matter of who is living. I'm thinking Harry? With House Royce taking over after Harry is killed in ADOS?

Riverlands- Will be an absolute mess but free of Lannisters and Freys, so I'm thinking Blackfish as the last Tully

Westerlands- Cersei will run back there to hide after Aegon smashes her

Dorne- A Martell, they will Ally with Aegon which could lead Dany to execute Doran

Stormlands- Aegon will be defeated along with Connington but I think they will be in disarray with Stannis up North.

The Reach- The Tyrells will die in this book. Winter is here. The Garden dies. To be reborn in Spring with the Florents.

The Iron Islands- An idiot Greyjoy male.

So in short, I think the Lannisters will be out very swiftly. Aegon will capture Kings Landing about half way in. Book concludes with Dany having killed Aegon to cries of 'Kinslayer' from the smallfolk.

Don't really take most of that in by the very last sentence just...MINDBLOWN!!

I never saw that coming but I think that's more than likely. Especially given how much of a presence the Faith have taken in and they will support Aegon

I see a repeat of Robert's rebellion in terms of factions & rulers in them.

"Official" in KL(Crownlands, most the Reach, Dorne, stormlands*, and parts of Riverlands): Aegon & Golden company.

North/Vale/Riverlands/Stormlands*: Jon, either as official leader or acting hand like figure to Stannis/shireen/Rickon.

Iron Islands: Doing there own thing, but I see Asha or Theon forming some sort of agreement with the Northern faction.

Westerlands: Lannisters bunker down independent, likely after several defeats in the Riverlands or Crownlands, until Jamie or Tyrion eventually get them to break their neutrality and support the winning faction.

*Stormlands will be split between Baratheon Stormlands and Aegon/Targ Stormlands with the main land area ruled by Aegon, but rebelious forces afare stil claiming dominion(Stannis's forces).

Dany: Queen of several boats finally heading to Westeros (for realz this time).

Well, Bran Stark will rule Westeros, because he will control the dragons with his power and will probably burn the Others.

Welcome to the forums! :cheers: That would be nice but as far as we know the fire don't hurt the Others as for Dany's dragons lets just say that chicks can die easily.

Archived