Most beautiful man and woman of Westeros

Onime

I know Kit Harington is good looking, but was "Book-Jon" actually ever described as handsome by someone?

By Ygritte, IIRC. But she was in love, so that kind of skews her perception.

It's a book, so we have to go by the description. Let's see:

Val is thought to be beautiful by Jon and some of the Queen's men. Since she's one of the few hot women in leagues around, it may be that she gets too look prettier than her surroundings. She is defined as gorgeous, though.

Margery is thought to be beautiful by a lot of people, in contrast, but Cersei thinks she is a more commoner type of beauty. Then again, this is Cersei.

Sansa is said to be beautiful and her mother says she'll be more beautiful than herself. But she's also 13, so she looks too much like a child.

Both Catelyn and Cersei were said to be very beautiful while young and still beautiful in their thirties/whatever age they have during the books

Ygritte is described as a beautiful redhead, but that's by Jon, who's in love.

GRRM said Dany is hot. Then again, purple eyes might actually put off real world people who isn't used to believe those are a real color

Mya Stone has dark black hair and blue eyes, so if she let her hair grow, she wins the thread no matter what every other character describes.

I know Kit Harington is good looking, but was "Book-Jon" actually ever described as handsome by someone?

Kit Harrington looks like my least favorite cousin. imo your avi is cuter, with the Irish accent and all.

For the books: Asha and every guy under forty with brown or black hair, but not Ramsey. Ew. Also, no Sam. I'm shallow.

Edit: Arya will be stunning one day, but she has to live long enough to get there.

There were at least two topics discussing if book!Jon is handsome or not in this forum:

http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/106823-the-dashing-lord-snow/

This is serious business. (But really, I started lurking the forum around the time of the Dashing Lord Snow topic and the fact that there is a total of 32 pages of posts debating this kind of thing cracks me up every time :D )

EDIT: Why I can't post the two links?

He's not what anyone would call handsome, but he's clearly attractive. At least, Ygritte, Mel, Val and Alys Kastark seem to believe that.

Take it this way: he's a 17 year old lad who is Lord Commander, has a cool Valyrian Sword and an even cooler Direwolf, who dresses all in black, and has scars. He's a hero among his people.

He's not what anyone would call handsome, but he's clearly attractive. At least, Ygritte, Mel, Val and Alys Kastark seem to believe that.

Take it this way: he's a 17 year old lad who is Lord Commander, has a cool Valyrian Sword and an even cooler Direwolf, who dresses all in black, and has scars. He's a hero among his people.

Don't forget the talking raven!

Archived