Histroy of House Bolton

Damn...why are they so mysterious and without info? Must be really important in the final two books.

There is more info, I think Knightmare was only talking about their origins specifically.

But the Boltons were known as the "Red Kings," and were the last Northern House to submit to the Kings of Winter. One of them, Royce Bolton, even managed to burn Winterfell. He was called "Redarm" because he would plunge his arm into the entrails of his enemies while they were still living. Roger "the Huntsman" Bolton was the Red King who finally knelt to the Starks

Yeah, the previous posters pretty much summed it up. Not a whole lot of info about the North in the 2 pages devoted to it. Ugh.

Yup. I was a bit disappointed in the lack of info regarding the North, especially when we were given so much about the Targaryen dynasty. Hell, we got way more info about the Ironborn and Dorne.

I wanted to see way more on Bolton myself. . . if that isn't obvious from the teeshirt. lol.

Nice shit ;) The Boltons are a guilty pleasure for me. I enjoy them very much lol.

I can only surmise that the North's history is the focal point of the next two books, which is why the Northern history is so limited.

There was also a Belthasar Bolton that took part in the Rape of the Three Sisters and raised the Pink Pavillion, supposedly made from flaying the skin of a hundred Sistermen

Oh wow. I haven't read the Vale section yet, is that where this info is from?

Archived