Favorite Historical Character

Boarsbane

Argilac Durrandon. In his old age, he was able to cut down half a dozen men, and fend off half a dozen more, only to fall to a much younger warrior. Total badass.

Also Lyonel Baratheon. Dude started a rebellion because his daughter was dishonored and still managed to get a marriage with the royal family.

Cregan 'Take their heads and let the Gods sort'em out' Stark, Badass hands down. He said fuck the foolishness I don't have time, take all their heads and now I'm done. Brilliant Just bloody Brilliant.

Theon I'm coming for that Andals Ass Stark, gotta love the intitative. Instead of waiting for them to come to him he took the fight to them and tore them a new one. Yeah the Starks are some badass.

Roddy the Red Ruin is still as badass just not as much as Theon or Cregan. Yeah Arya's gonna have to up her game if she's gonna take a page out of her ancestors book IMO.

New found respect for Aegon the Dragon Targayen.

Personal dislike for his first wife, sneaky witch.

Also new found suspecion about Tywin and how crazy he made Aerys before he was thrown in the Duskendale dungeons

Visenya and Nymeria because they are awesome

Baelor because he is a fascinating figure. He did many good things like starting the process of Dornish reconciliation and helping the poor, but he was also a complete lunatic.

The Dornish in general for their ferocity.

The book also confirmed my opinions of people I already liked like Aegon I and Dunk/Egg, though I am curious to know more about Egg's reign. It seems like he wanted to transform the monarchy into a truly absolute one.

Tbh I'm a little confused about the Cregan Stark love because the Hour of the Wolf seemed like a "dumbass Stark" move. Condemning Corlys Velaryon is pretty damn stupid politics.

Archived