Do NOT Entertain This Joke Thread Of D+E=A

Blazfemur

So we know that Rhaegars kids supposedly were killed, and supposedly Aegon Targaryen was switched out by Varys.

Now we know Elia knew, of Rhaegar and Lyanna. But why was Rhaegar so depressed (I believe it's something The Ghost told him in exchange for his Harp playing in the ruins of Summerhall)

But what if it were something else...

What could The Ghost have told him?

What if Elia, was unfaithful to Rhaegar. And for politics' sake, he couldn't do anything about it (POWERFUL houses are relying on this alliance)

Then the question arises, the dragon twins, they had Targ features, hair and eyes.

There's also another house, that has blonde hair and purple eyes.

I speak of course

GEROLD DAYNE you devilishly handsome socially awkward goth kid from South Park! He's of an age, was 14 years ago he wouldve been 16. Elia DID come from Dorne. "The most dangerous man in Dorne" knows the secret, that Aegon is HIS son, and NOT a Targaryen and that this plan of Varys and Illyrio's is all a SHAM!

So Elia and her dornish horniness, let Gerold do things with her darkstar. She gets pregnant. Rhaegar thinks it's his, but feels she's acting funny. He goes to Summerhall (his birthplace) with his harp where he meets The Ghost. He plays for her, and she tells him, Elia was unfaithful, and the baby isnt his.

He becomes melancholy, sad, depressed, but must keep it to himself for politics sake.

Aerys debacle happens, Tywin/Mountain and all that. Varys actually DOES swap babies, taking Aegon Dayne and ships him away. They raise him as Aegon Targaryen, still, for politics sake.

Aegon has Blonde hair, purple eyes, and appears a Targ, and IS in fact the baby that was swapped years ago, HOWEVER, is STILL a fake targaryen, but looks the part because of his Dayne side.

Aegon Targaryen, future Sword Of The Morning.

Now this thread is nothing but a compilation of ideas of the highest calibur blazfemy. None of you shouldve read that, you get NONE of that time back. You get NOTHING! Good DAY, Ser!

Arthur and Elia forever! :commie: :commie: :commie: :commie:

I actually like this idea even though I personally support Aegon=Blackfyre theory.

whats weird is that most of it fits, chronologically, and puts Darkstar's purpose into perspective.

i would laugh my ass off if SOME how this is how it turned out. Obviously we're joking, but can you IMAGINE

whats weird is that most of it fits, chronologically, and puts Darkstar's purpose into perspective.

i would laugh my ass off if SOME how this is how it turned out. Obviously we're joking, but can you IMAGINE

Huh, it really would show Darkstar purpose. Or maybe he was Howland Reed of A+E=A mystery and R+L=J was just a red herring (imagine the outrage if it was just a false lead). I actually like this more than the idea of any of the Lannister siblings being Aerys's children.

But then again we're discussing a series where zombies go around hanging Freys, a thirteen year old girl hatches dragons, has two religious fanatics (one who believes that stone dragons will become living beings), a five year old is entrusted with a man killing beast, prophecies and has a long dead prince being alive. Who knows? Maybe in the end Sweetrobin will be revealed to be the Prince who was promised, the Stallion who mounts the world and Azor Ahai.

Darkstar was about 8

and Arthur was busy impregnating Lyanna with Jon

i thought they said he was "early thirties", and even if it were 14 years ago and he was 30, it'd make him 16.

\

lmao dude theres not merit to any of this, im not serious about any of it

GEROLD DAYNE you devilishly handsome socially awkward goth kid from South Park! He's of an age, was 14 years ago he wouldve been 16. Elia DID come from Dorne. "The most dangerous man in Dorne" knows the secret, that Aegon is HIS son, and NOT a Targaryen and that this plan of Varys and Illyrio's is all a SHAM!

:lmao:

I actually see Darkstar as a hipster rather than a goth though.

"Mom, this isn't a phase! You are such a conformist!" *door slams*

why does this have 54 views, this better not become a 14 page thing

I'm waiting for TWOW. I'm more than a bit desperate for entertainment and I really like this thread.

:lmao:

I actually see Darkstar as a hipster rather than a goth though.

"Mom, this isn't a phase! You are such a conformist!" *door slams*

I'm waiting for TWOW. I'm more than a bit desperate for entertainment and I really like this thread.

"I only drink coffee from the freshest java beans of eastern dorne.. youve probably never heard of them."

further proof:

The Martell sigil is a sun with a spear through it. The sun IS technically a Star, and Elia did Fall for Darkstar, i guess you could say the Star did Fall for him.... Starfall... it's all connected.

What if I told you that you broke the the Matrix? (In Morpheus' voice)

Huh, it really would show Darkstar purpose. Or maybe he was Howland Reed of A+E=A mystery and R+L=J was just a red herring (imagine the outrage if it was just a false lead). I actually like this more than the idea of any of the Lannister siblings being Aerys's children.

But then again we're discussing a series where zombies go around hanging Freys, a thirteen year old girl hatches dragons, has two religious fanatics (one who believes that stone dragons will become living beings), a five year old is entrusted with a man killing beast, prophecies and has a long dead prince being alive. Who knows? Maybe in the end Sweetrobin will be revealed to be the Prince who was promised, the Stallion who mounts the world and Azor Ahai.

Blasphemy!! All know that those sacred titles belong solely to Tormund's member.

"I only drink coffee from the freshest java beans of eastern dorne.. youve probably never heard of them."

"I was 'the sword in the darkness' before it was cool" (criticism of the Night's watch vows)

further proof:

The Martell sigil is a sun with a spear through it. The sun IS technically a Star, and Elia did Fall for Darkstar, i guess you could say the Star did Fall for him.... Starfall... it's all connected.

This is ingenious!

Blasphemy!! All know that those sacred titles only belong to Tormund's member.

How dare you! They belong to the true hero of ASOIAF! The one who embodies both "ice" and "fire" in his heart, soul and mind! The one who will wake the stone dragons from their sleep! THE ONE WHO WILL SAVE THE WORLD FROM DOOM!

HODOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Sweetrobin was just joking around I'm deadly serious on this one)

Archived