Which Race are You?

Bobby B's Bottom Bitch

First of all, of the many races that exist on Planetos which are you most like? The bad-ass First Men, the Fiery Valyrians, the mysterious COTF, the chilly others, the boring Andals or one of the many other races I haven't mentioned.

Secondly, which one would you want to be?

Personally, I think I would be a COTF because I am a midget and I am pretty wierd. However, I would quite like to be a First Man because generally they tend to be pretty awesome, like Theon Stark.

First of all, of the many races that exist on Planetos which are you most like? The bad-ass First Men, the Fiery Valyrians, the mysterious COTF, the chilly others, the boring Andals or one of the many other races I haven't mentioned.

Secondly, which one would you want to be?

Personally, I think I would be a COTF because I am a midget and I am pretty wierd. However, I would quite like to be a First Man because generally they tend to be pretty awesome, like Theon Stark.

In what way are the Andals boring?

And I suppose that I would be a boring Andal.

In what way are the Andals boring?

I see the Andals as boring because compared to the other races they are boring. Because look at the Others and COTF they are both mystcial and the stuff of legends and you can't deny that both the Valyrians and First Men have some kind of magic about them. Yet the andals have nothing special at all, they are just normal people.

I see the Andals as boring because compared to the other races they are boring. Because look at the Others and COTF they are both mystcial and the stuff of legends and you can't deny that both the Valyrians and First Men have some kind of magic about them. Yet the andals have nothing special at all, they are just normal people.

Uh, the Andals have the whole thing of chivalry and knighthood going on for one thing that makes them interesting. I don't think that magic is the end of the sphere of "interesting".

Archived