Theon arriving at Stannis's camp

yankee211

for anyone who is reading this and doesn't want to be spoiled STOP NOW!! spoiler/ well basically Stannis knows already, he deals with them in the chapter, we don't know who he knows it from. I don't think he knows it from Theon though, I don't think that was nessacary, he found out earlier. I don't remember if the chapter implies from who he knows it though, I think a lettre arrived. I should reread /end spoiler.

A letter arrives from Castle Black via the banker. Alys confessed that Arnolf was a traitor. Stannis's men took the leader of the Karstarks on his sons and grandsons into custody but none of the other men seemed to know of the deception. Also, the maester with the Karstarks was apparently from the Dreadfort and had sent a map back to Roose already according to the WoW chapter. But that's all Theon seems to learn about that.

have you read Theon's the winds of winter chapter? I would say something about this but I don't know how to do the spoiler thing and I don't want to spoil anyone who hasn't read it.

[ spoiler ]

your text

[ /spoiler]

without the spaces.

Or, select your text and click the Special BBCode bottom from the reply box (top row, third bottom. Between the eraser thingy and the font options) and choose "spoiler".

Do you think the Manderlys army is really going to support the Boltons and Freys against Stannis. Because what is the point of Wyman telling Davos that what the Boltons and Freys did to his sons is unforgivable.

good point!! honestly, I think that Roose is going to lose (LOL) because eventually everyone's rage is going to blow up and his army is going to fight eachother. they all hate eachother too much! manderlys and freys will kill eachother...

I think the common theory is whether Wyman goes with the army or doesn't he will betray the Freys and Boltons.But still he brought too much food so whether they win or lose Boltons are all set to go for a siege.I think we will see more deception from Manderlys before Boltons go down, maybe poisoned food?

I have a question in theon I TWOW

When the letter came to stannis

Theon said something which was like 'i know what this letter is about ' what did he mean ?

This is what i mean " A letter, Theon knew. Its broken seal was black wax, hard and shiny. I know what that says, he thought, giggling."

The letter is from Jon Snow via Tycho and contains information about Arnolf Karstarks treachery. It's likely that either Tycho Nestoris, the two black brothers guiding him, or Tycho's ironborn bodyguards told Theon that Alys Karstark had arrived at Castle Black and told the Lord Commander that Arnolf was in league with Roose Bolton.

The letter is from Jon Snow via Tycho and contains information about Arnolf Karstarks treachery. It's likely that either Tycho Nestoris, the two black brothers guiding him, or Tycho's ironborn bodyguards told Theon that Alys Karstark had arrived at Castle Black and told the Lord Commander that Arnolf was in league with Roose Bolton.

Oh ok thank you so much [emoji4]

Archived