ASOIAF 20 Questions - Vol. 105

Unlady B

1. Is or was it alive? - I don't think there's a way to answer this question. Not applicable.

2. It's a place or an event.

3. Not a place.

4. Not seen in a male POV.

Since the last answer will probably confuse you, here's a hint: it's not seen in a POV at all.

5. Didn't happen during Robert's Rebellion.

1. Is or was it alive? - I don't think there's a way to answer this question. Not applicable.

3. Not a place.

Since the last answer will probably confuse you, here's a hint: it's not seen in a POV at all.

6. Didn't happen during the course of ASOAIF (as in, the five books).

3. Not a place.

7. Happened in the real world.

As a sort of a hint, I'll just tell you to pay attention to my first hint: it's not seen in a POV at all.

I think it is the notes in the end of the book, I can not make myself to remember the word for them.

You mean the appendix? There we get to know for example who was the head of a family without ever getting mentioned... you think it may apply?

9. It's not in an appendix.

Maybe you've misunderstood what I mean by POV? By POV I mean a character who's in the story and we're seeing things through their eyes as they happen or through their memories or thoughts.. As with every chapter in the main five books.

3. Not a place.

7. Happened in the real world.

As a sort of a hint, I'll just tell you to pay attention to my first hint: it's not seen in a POV at all.

8. We don't learn it by anyone mentioning it out loud, and no POV is recalling it.

9. It's not in an appendix.

10. We learn about it in one of the novellas/short stories.

Archived