Pictionary XVIII: This Time Its Festive! - We Are Finished!

HexMachina

Oooh, interesting idea Lany ;) Would make things fun for the host with bonus rounds too. Are you interested in giving it a try?

TC - I',m hoping to start either this weekend or early next week, providing I have enough signups.

you mean as host?

I certainly will, after Secret Santa ends----so sometime in January. I currently have no room in my in-box (knew this would happen :lol: )

you mean as host?

I certainly will, after Secret Santa ends----so sometime in January. I currently have no room in my in-box (knew this would happen :lol: )

I meant were you interested in trying it this round (with me hosting), but I will stick to the standard format for now :)

I'll play for sure :) can't wait to start :)

Signed you up :) Still need a few more, if possible, but if those already signed up could send their sentences it would be great :)

If needs be, I probably have enough replacements to form an additional chain, but I'll keep sign-ups open a bit longer

We've six players so far, which is smaller than standard for a Pictionary game. I was hoping to start the game on Thursday 20th, but unless you are happy with this small game, its likely that it will be later than that as we wait for more signups

BLACK BEAR WHERE ARE YOU??? COME AND PLAY PICTIONARY, OUR BEAR SO FAIR! :commie:

Well my thought exactly. Why was I not told of this? I shall dream up a sentence and jump on in.

How can he be black and fair at the same time ? Are paradoxes a trend these days ? :P

Eta: Ed is a panda ?! :o

If I was a bear, I'd realistically be a panda. One of the most confusingly weirdly adapted bears ever. A carnivore that eats only bambo (a form of grass that contains silicone, and is actually poisonous,) cannot hibernate because it's food is so low in nutrition and has breeding window of less than a week.

Well my thought exactly. Why was I not told of this? I shall dream up a sentence and jump on in.

If I was a bear, I'd realistically be a panda. One of the most confusingly weirdly adapted bears ever. A carnivore that eats only bambo (a form of grass that contains silicone, and is actually poisonous,) cannot hibernate because it's food is so low in nutrition and has breeding window of less than a week.

:commie: :commie: :commie:

Archived