Would You Rather..? Part 5.

N/A

Depends , will I be alone or shopping with a friend ? Or home alone ? If alone, then home . If with a friend out.

Would you rather know that something wrong is going to happen (but not be able to do anything about it) or not know and be surprised ?

Skip and watch at home . No point in being in class if you're not actually going to focus . Better relax and take your shoes off and watch a movie at home properly.

Would you rather wear long (high) socks or short socks ?

A geek (these are the ones with the computer's skills, aren't they?).

Is automail an option ? And do I get a hot engineer who's in love with me included in the offer ? Leg.

Is this a Full Metal Alchemist reference? or am I too rusty?

Would you rather have a perfect sight but a constant eye problem (like dry eye, allergies, etc), or a lousy (blurry to its finest) sight, but otherwise a healthy eye?

Full religious ceremonies. Some of them are pretty interesting, and although I'm far from religious, the cultural attach to some rituals are quite strong. And at some ceremonies, after the service is done, you're supposed to party hard; a wedding, for example.

Would you rather marry a friend to help him/her get a visa and not be deported, or step aside and let him/her figure out another way to stay legal in the country?

I may stand a better chance of surviving a crocodile attack. Like up to 5% instead of up to 1% in case of a shark. Though that may as well be a misconception. In any case, crocodile.

You are the king of a mighty realm threatened by a neighboring realm that's growing strong. The neighboring realm's new king is a great threat to you, but since he is a new king his power is not yet set in stone. It will be though once he has a male heir. You as the king of mighty realm find out that the new queen of neighboring realm is pregnant. If she has a boy, you shall face some serious shit. Question: would you rather sit and hope that the child is a girl and neighboring king does not come to full power OR attempt on the neighboring queen's (and baby's) life to prevent an heir being born?

(I have a vivid imagination tonight)

No, you just ripped off the send hired knives after dany plot :lol: you little plagiarist ,you ! I like you ♥

Well , honestly, he can always get another wife and another son , it's not like medieval kings cared that much about love . I think the better option is to distill unrest in his lands through agents and corruption ,turn his people against him .

Also if I can send assassins after his wife why not send them after him ? (This is where it differs from dany since dany is the one with the claim not Drogo , here it's the other way around)

Anyway if those are my only options then sure , send the assassins .

Would you rather be born with an extra finger or missing a finger ?

Archived