Season 5 predicted deaths (BOOK AND SHOW SPOILERS)

JonSnowed

Randomly, I've just been watching the F1 Monaco GP edition of Ted Kravitz Notebook on Sky and Liam Cunningham was on it and confirmed he would be filming in Northern Ireland in July.

So Davos can be eliminated from the predictions.

Randomly, I've just been watching the F1 Monaco GP edition of Ted Kravitz Notebook on Sky and Lliam Cunningham was on it and confirmed he would be filming in Northern Ireland in July.

So Davos can be eliminated from the predictions.

did he say anything about dillane or carrice

What are you talking about? I like Arya. Just not show-Arya. She's a walking cliche with an actress who has no appeal. I can be an unsatisfied fan, and I'm hardly alone in that.

Well from what i can tell she has loads of appeal by the amount of fans she's gotten and people that have loved the way she portrays the character. You may not be alone but from what I can tell you're in the vast minority.

did he say anything about dillane or carrice

Nope. Ted just asked him about his filming commitments and he just mentioned Northern Ireland in July and then said he'd be filming a few other bits and bobs. It wasn't a proper interview, it was just that they bumped into each other and I think after her said Northern Ireland he realised he'd said too much already. He suddenly became coy.

As he is at the race and I'm watching it, I'll see if he turns up again. I'd be shocked if he is the only member of the Game of Thrones cast there.

Nope. Ted just asked him about his filming commitments and he just mentioned Northern Ireland in July and then said he'd be filming a few other bits and bobs. It wasn't a proper interview, it was just that they bumped into each other and I think after her said Northern Ireland he realised he'd said too much already. He suddenly became coy.

As he is at the race and I'm watching it, I'll see if he turns up again. I'd be shocked if he is the only member of the Game of Thrones cast there.

thank you...

hmm looked liked he let it slip ...keep watching maybe other members also will be present ...

i am eager to know more about the rest of the team Dragonstone mainly because i was sure that they might notmake it through this season ..

• 3 weeks later...

Updated through episode 9 of season 5

Dead in show and in the books:
Janos Slynt
Maester Aemon
Lord of Bones
Mossador

Dead in show only:
Barristan Selmy
Mance Rayder
Shireen Baratheon

Hizdahr zo Loraq