Walking Dead Season 5 (No Comic Spoilers) Part 2

Alia of the knife

Yea, I expect a confrontation with the hospital people + some indication of where the group will go next. I could see a reunion of the group with Rick and the group with Abraham coming later though.

I agree. They briefly showed Glen in the previews, so I suppose they'll include that crew a little bit, but I'm thinking it'll be featuring Daryl/Rick group and the hospital.

How much of a confrontation with the hospital would there need to be?

Rick should grab a couple of there patrols and just offer an exchange, or just ask that Carol/Beth be released. I'd imagine the hospital group still need to go out for supplies, having an armed group pissed off and outside wouldn't be ideal for them.

I think the general idea is that the audience is supposed to catch on that they have been in the Atlanta area since the start. Every single road sign we've seen, the fauna, the weather, etc, all tells us that this is ATL and surrounding area. The fanmade map might give a general idea of how confined the travels of our characters have been so far, but it's definitely not accurate. For example, the CDC is near Emory University rather than at a mall on the other side of town.

right, they have been in georgia the whole time right? so it's plausible that they are within a day's trip to atlanta. we don't know for how far/long they followed the car either, could have been 3+ hours easily

hoping to get some action back in this weeks episode, do see it likely that someone will die, hasn't been any in a couple episodes now, minus maybe eugene

How much of a confrontation with the hospital would there need to be?

Rick should grab a couple of there patrols and just offer an exchange, or just ask that Carol/Beth be released. I'd imagine the hospital group still need to go out for supplies, having an armed group pissed off and outside wouldn't be ideal for them.

That makes too much sense! :tantrum:

I would have thought that too, but with the addition of Noah, I think he could be an extension of Beths story.

As much as I hate it, I think Carols arc has been exhausted.

And don't forget the hug.

I agree. Carol has solidified herself as a lone wolf after everything she has gone through, and I don't see her story going anywhere if she were to make it out of the hospital and back to Rick's group.

I agree. Carol has solidified herself as a lone wolf after everything she has gone through, and I don't see her story going anywhere if she were to make it out of the hospital and back to Rick's group.

Yeah, trying to get her out of the "box" that she is now in could seem too contrived.

I could also see Beth and Noah eventually leaving Ricks group to go to Noahs, or establish their own.

I'll just leave this here, tagged, though there's no real spoilers within...

Hey, I just wanted to thank you for using spoiler tags here in the "no spoilers thread" Hopefully people will be careful not to discuss whatever it is you posted in a way that spoils anything for any of the rest of us that are not interested in hearing about spoilers. You know, like mentioning specific characters by name as who they suspect are most likely to be affected by whatever revelation you took the time to put in spoiler tags. I mean, you'd think that not openly discussing the contents of spoiler tags would be a no-brainer, as that pretty much ruins the entire point of spoiler tags in the first place, but, some people……

Anyway, thanks again for respecting the clearly established spoiler policy.

*snipped some bleating regarding non-existent spoilers*

Untwist your underwear. The 'clearly established spoiler policy' relates to comic book spoilers. Nothing in the link I posted comes even close to a comic spoiler. I'm not even sure why I bothered to tag it. Oh, yes. I just read your post again. That's why.

God I hope Carol's not next..her, Daryl and this latest version of Rick are the only things carrying this show. The replacement characters like Abraham and Tyrese just aren't interesting. While I wouldn't want the show to devolve into character flashbacks or retread the same ground, I still think there are some interesting things that can be done.

Also this hospital group is somewhat of a letdown compared to the Governor and the Hunters. They're not very interesting either to me.

Untwist your underwear. The 'clearly established spoiler policy' relates to comic book spoilers. Nothing in the link I posted comes even close to a comic spoiler. I'm not even sure why I bothered to tag it. Oh, yes. I just read your post again. That's why.

I wasn't actually taking issue with anything that you posted, or your entirely appropriate use of spoiler tags. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

Archived