Word by Word Story - Volume 30

First of My Name

disobeyed

Volume 30:

Queen Errr rolled through the muddy abyss the wrong way, causing chaos in Cyborgburg. Halfdan scrambled brains with tuning forks. Monseigneur Cockatrice stretched uncomfortably while yawning. "Find my taste clothes," the Little Red Saxon insisted. The Sea God Jace crucified every knight and slathered them, honoring the word of Consul Antony. "Some shellfish disturbs my appetite," Provolone said. Then the skies urethra opened. A mighty potato declared war on Queen Errr because of her smell, which butchered many nasal hairs. Naomi licked her wounds, caused by Monseigneur Cockatrice's rampant and agressive enforcer whom his Goddess couldn't betray. The fulfillment of the prophecy meant that he killed Kalvin Klein again. This was blasphemy, all right? But Halfdan thought not; he discovered that turning down casual offers for doing summersaults without pants caused immediate outrage. Therefore Cleopatra decided to send texts and selfies to her slave sluppier, so she would impress the sexy tyrant that wanted masturbatory release. This fluffy butt leaking butt-juice was trying to escape Azkaban on a tiny digo wearing tiny Y-fronts. How suicidal, thought the mighty potato. When a spider grew phalanges of phalluses so it could multi-task with her secret lover, things were troublesome, escalating into total chaos. "Valar Morghulis," muttered Tony. The Cthulhu basketball tournament commentator sexually digressed and fled down the spiderweb alley. Seeing that Benedict Arnold was nude in public, the Cthulhu decided that Benedict should pay one billion golden hippopotami. Also three silver stags. Benedict refused, saying:'" He doesn't fight women because cocaine engorges peninses, pummels and nipples." Clearly Benedict had no concept of nipplepsy whatsoever. Luckily, so did Queen Errr. She dug a mine for building the Sea God Jace's gigantic statue. Once finished, all of Cyborgburg was tense, waiting for The Winds of Winter's release. Monseigneur Cockatrice decided murder was the best solution of his dandruff. Jehosephat thought homosexual thoughts while performing oral surgery. He saved Monseigneur Cockatrice's precious canker sore from infection and cuckolded loudly for the night. In other news, Attila sat on top of Davrum's euphamism. Oddly, it became true after they made chicken parm without virgin's blood and milk. Shocked from Dementors, Attila produced electric blankets and proceeded to nuzzle the fluffy blue teddy cat. "Mmmmmm," Consul Mark Antony muttered, straddling the carpet. "This damn betrothal to Memphis Beautyqueen is fucking expensive, man! And intercourse is forbidden!" Naturally, he disobeyed

Archived