TTTNE 444 - Quote a movie on TV while eating chocolate and healing the sick

First of My Name

You mean hide the digestives :P

And hobnobs, by the sound of it...

Not sure why, but we always had digestives and hobnobs at home when I was little. Even the ones with chocolate sometimes.

I liked digestives with cheese :D We have this magical thing called a cheeseplaner (cheese cutter) and it gives thin lovely slices of cheese. And we have great cheese, lots of them.

Good luck SoM! I've been to school on two hours of sleep.. it wasn't fun. I always get ny beauty sleep now no matter how much work I have to do :P even before exams!

KTI has a point.. we have been spamming a lot lately haha

Wish if i could do that but it's all due to laziness... i spend like 3-4 hours doing nothing after waking up before studying. I really need to learn how to manage my time [emoji1]

Wish if i could do that but it's all due to laziness... i spend like 3-4 hours doing nothing after waking up before studying. I really need to learn how to manage my time [emoji1]

Same... I usually bullshit everything in the end :P

Potato I was surprised too when I found out :o

Same... I usually bullshit everything in the end :P

Potato I was surprised too when I found out :o

Bullshiting is an art young lady ;)

I'm still in disbelief , I made a sleazy date joke when he/she first came around . I need confirmation :lol:

Bullshiting is an art young lady ;)

I'm still in disbelief , I made a sleazy date joke when he/she first came around . I need confirmation :lol:

I'm a pro :P

I think she made a post in some thread on another.. something to do with being female? Her profile page lists her as female too :P

Omg :lmao:

So my boyfriend calls me dodo as a sign of affection, today I saw a pic that said that the long extinct dodo got the name from Dutch Explorers and it literally translates to 'Fat Ass'

So really he's calling me fat ass.. and he doesn't even know this and neither did I til 5 mins ago :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Archived