TTTNE 444 - Quote a movie on TV while eating chocolate and healing the sick

First of My Name

Shattered. Arghhhh I don't get enough rest :(

come 9pm every night I'm soooo tired

This is stupid...

Same.

All my lectures start at 9.a.m too, bar fridays...imagine my anger last week when I got there to find the lecturer was ill and wouldn't be turning up that day :mellow:

That extra hour of sleep would have done me the world of good...

Luckily I checked KEATS tonight and found out the lecturer is still ill, so I know their lecture is cancelled. Unfortunately, their lecture (crim law) is at 10:00 tomorrow, as contract is first *sigh* :closedeyes:

ETA:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-30171327

Guess who decided to do some Christmas shopping in Lewisham before hitting the library today? Yes, thats right, me. Had to buy new some cheap new shoes and jeans and socks and change into them in the store fitting rooms as I was squelching when I walked (I got there before the road was closed. When I arrived the bus was still going along that road but dropping people off before the big puddle. On the road, which dips slightly, the water was about half-way up the wheels of the bus. Walking along the path, looked just shallow so I waded through to find it was at mid-shin level. So that was lovely...)

ETA: ugh, legal philosophers again. I think I might cry.

Same.

All my lectures start at 9.a.m too, bar fridays...imagine my anger last week when I got there to find the lecturer was ill and wouldn't be turning up that day :mellow:

That extra hour of sleep would have done me the world of good...

Luckily I checked KEATS tonight and found out the lecturer is still ill, so I know their lecture is cancelled. Unfortunately, their lecture (crim law) is at 10:00 tomorrow, as contract is first *sigh* :closedeyes:

You will probably find out tomorrow that the lecturer took some magic potion and that you missed the lecture [emoji14]

I'm so happy that I did understand most of Gillio's puns better and still don't get the swiss one :lmao: But tbh, I also think my understanding did improve during the last year.

As I understand the slovene one: Wolf meets goat. Either wolf is full (eating the goat) or goat is whole (escaped). Can't have both. But anyway, I'll take a closer look at the kayak again :lol:

ETA:

OMG I GOT IT :lol: I feel very stupid now. Like you had to explain the joke... *sigh*

I think working out puns in a second language is a looong way from stupid!!

Do they have puns in other languages, or is it just a weird english thing?

Class was interesting if you are not an experienced teacher :P

Splitting tomorrow between 4th & 5th grades in the same school I was at on Thursday. nothing booked yet for Tuesday or Wednesday.

have a couple hours now to work on the project...just get it "almost" finished *sigh*

Back to the weird weather: After having record cold temps last week, tomorrow could be a record warm day, and Wed-Thur anywhere from 2-10 inches of snow (3-30cm) :lol: seriously bipolar weather

That is very strange weather!

It's still upper 70's here. I did some weeding and cut the raspberries down. Nothing seems to be growing right this year :dunno: Even the grapefruits are small. I blame the heat wave and drought.

Somehow I got nominated to do thanksgiving dinner. Guess I should get a turkey tomorrow. Sigh.

*gobble gobble*

How many have you "invited" (read: how many people have decided you are cooking for them) over for Thanksgiving Lady O? Also, since I'm a Brit...when is it? I seem think the end of November sometime? :dunno:

I have been lying awake since 2:00a.m now, doing that "If I fall asleep now I'll have x hours sleep!" thing, after going to sleep initially at 12:00. Its now 4:15 and I am usually up at 6:00 to go for my run. Well, this should be an interesting day :rolleyes: Someone prepare the coffee, or I fear I may fall asleep in lecture...

*gobble gobble*

How many have you "invited" (read: how many people have decided you are cooking for them) over for Thanksgiving Lady O? Also, since I'm a Brit...when is it? I seem think the end of November sometime? :dunno:

I have been lying awake since 2:00a.m now, doing that "If I fall asleep now I'll have x hours sleep!" thing, after going to sleep initially at 12:00. Its now 4:15 and I am usually up at 6:00 to go for my run. Well, this should be an interesting day :rolleyes: Someone prepare the coffee, or I fear I may fall asleep in lecture...

Here, your coffee. Hope it isn't too late :D

And good luck :)

When I woke up, dressed and wandered to the kitchen today morning, my valonqar was already there complaining why I woke up so late, that now we will be in the hurry for the bathroom, that I should have gotten up earlier ... in the end, we were both ready to go 15 minutes before we had to leave the house to catch the bus. :rolleyes:

I feel like just leaving everything behind and travelling the world and seeing it in all its glory.. I have a love for travelling but don't get the chance. Only family holidays.

I used to think just going on family holidays was stupid compared to being able to go somewhere with friends. But then I realised that my family is the best company I would want to wish for on a trip. ;)

I think working out puns in a second language is a looong way from stupid!!

Do they have puns in other languages, or is it just a weird english thing?

I am pretty sure puns can be in any language.

Hey guys, I hope you are not letting November beat you down.

Our weather has broken another record this month. The not so worthy of celebration record of least hours of sun ever. Up until Friday, the hours of sun we had in my city counted to 7. That's for the whole month. And naturally, you would be working those hours.

Because I have missed spam GMM, that's why!

But like I said I'm bringing my feels bucket out :D so whatever you guys are going through... more often then not, you will have my empathy!

Weather? Yes! Its a bit on the frits here :idea: Foggy, really foggy, and a bit brisk... when I go on my morning run the back of my head is so cold, like someone placed ice cubes against it.

Hey Eira and Adara! :D how are you ladies?

Archived