TTTNE 444 - Quote a movie on TV while eating chocolate and healing the sick

First of My Name

A thread just for GMM. Bring tuna. ;)

We can't :dunno: GMM consumed the entire tuna population earlier today after he bombed the gutter Mark, Lady O, Eyron and I were frequenting. World sushi prices are now elevated...we may have to use the canned crap to make a California roll.

Congrats First *nicely done via phone*

All 3 of my wins were from phone ... just saying :p

Yes, this may be so, but my battery was dying and so our gracious Zar took the torch for me and started a new thread. It was team work, and glorious team work at that.

I stayed online just for the new thread. And to congratulate you - FoMN - once again on your win. :cheers

And guys... please spam slowly. If you feel really talkative, take it to chat.

See ya!

:kiss: for some reason I feel like I don't see you as much these days :( I miss my King! Hope you are in the pink and enjoying good tea.

:eek: But that's torture. How can you sleep ONE hour?

If ever you have a newborn you will experience this. And then some. But if ever that is the case just fly me over and I will babysit so you can slumber. I love me some bebes!

Congratulations, Fomn!

The title of this thread makes me feel weird. Themeless ... :ideaThere is always a theme. That is what we do, give a theme to a thread. A thread with no theme is strange and unusual.

A themeless theme needs a meme :idea:

Nox is a girl ?! :o

Yes. I learned this from being nosy and peeking at her profile. She also has great taste in television. I have gathered this by being nosy as well :p

*are you taking notes Zar?*

We can't :dunno: GMM consumed the entire tuna population earlier today after he bombed the gutter Mark, Lady O, Eyron and I were frequenting. World sushi prices are now elevated...we may have to use the canned crap to make a California roll.

I miss the gutter :(

* shakes fists of fury at GMM*

SoM - I hope your day goes well and you can catch up on sleep :grouphug: No driving while you are tired though!

I miss you, too, Mylady Olenna. :kiss:

I miss all of you guys.

And speaking of spam: please do really take it to chat. The spam moves really fast ATM.

Yes, Your Grace. But there are so many bits and pieces to talk about...like this fabulous news for Adara. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=803288979728620&set=a.155647747826083.33713.100001425754925&type=1&theater

I wish all of you were in my apartment right now...the smell is heavenly.......

Yes, Your Grace. But there are so many bits and pieces to talk about...like this fabulous news for Adara. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=803288979728620&set=a.155647747826083.33713.100001425754925&type=1&theater

I wish all of you were in my apartment right now...the smell is heavenly.......

I cannot see this.... fabulous news and I can't see them! :bawl:

Morning spamigos :)

I cannot see this.... fabulous news and I can't see them! :bawl:

Morning spamigos :)

I am sorry you can not see my facebook :( PM me and I will give the info to be my FB friend if you would like. Try this...it is an hour into the simmer... http://i.imgur.com/iXKKS7G.jpg

Yay, this I can see and it looks very tasty :)

No FB, sorry.

Btw, I think I made a stupid translation mistake. When we were talking about prepared food, I told you that I use this. But i pre-processed food. The prepared stuff I don't even touch :lol: My mom started to use prepared food, the smell of it... I don't know, it's just to strong. Not even chemical but imagine cutting one onion. Everybody knows the smell. Now imagine you cut one onion and it smells like a dozend onions... it's just wrong

Well...I'll have to PM you the next pics...we don't want to fill the SPAM up with our mutual project. No I got you...it was a recipe you found online because your family does not use prepared pasta sauce while I am dependent on it. The worst thing is that we can not sit down and eat this collaboration together :crying:

Yes, pm me. I've to go off soon, unfortunately the day is packed with family buisness. Got to pick up Dad from the garage, they fix his car. And mom's got an appoinment in hospital about an hour later, so I'll be stuck with her half of the day. Wish me luck, this is not going to be funny :rolleyes: wonder if she's going to start another where-are-those-pictures argument again :lol:

And please, also tell me what else you like. Mushrooms? Creamsauce? One recipe is never enough :)

See you later TTTNE :)

Archived