A New Look At Guessing Games: Most Evil Character

Lyanna<3Rhaegar

Thank you all for waiting so patiently :)

HONORABLE MENTIONS

31. 'Lame' Lothar Frey - 20 pts 2 lists

32. Septon Utt - 19 pts 2 lists

33. 'Black' Walder Frey - 16 pts 2 lists

34. Khal Jhaqo - 15 pts 3 lists

35. Galazza 'Green Grace' Galare - 15 pts 1 list

35. 'Little' Walder Frey - 15 pts 1 list

So many Freys! And why do so many of the most evil have nicknames?

Anyway Round 1 entries soon to follow!

Round 1 entries #'s 21 - 30

Balon Greyjoy - Chiswyck - Janos Slynt - Lysa Arryn - Melisandre 'The Red Woman' - Mirri Maz Duur - Rafford 'Raff the Sweetling' - Randyll Tarly - Smiling Knight - Weeper

I plan to post results & scores Saturday November 29th but with Thanksgiving being tomorrow if you plan on posting but aren't going to have time before then just post it in here & we will wait.

Good Luck :cheers:

D'OH! I forgot one of the most evil people in the story and didn't put them on my list... They really should have been there, though probably just outside of top 10, since the list was too crowded!

Then again, coming up with evil people in ASOAIF is an embarrassment of riches - and no doubt this character will be highly placed, anyway!

D'OH! I forgot one of the most evil people in the story and didn't put them on my list... They really should have been there, though probably just outside of top 10, since the list was too crowded!

Then again, coming up with evil people in ASOAIF is an embarrassment of riches - and no doubt this character will be highly placed, anyway!

I know what you mean. The more lists I gathered the more people I realized I forgot!

Round 1 entries #'s 21 - 30

Balon Greyjoy - Chiswyck - Janos Slynt - Lysa Arryn - Melisandre 'The Red Woman' - Rafford 'Raff the Sweetling' - Randyll Tarly - Smiling Knight - Weeper

I plan to post results & scores Saturday November 29th but with Thanksgiving being tomorrow if you plan on posting but aren't going to have time before then just post it in here & we will wait.

Good Luck :cheers:

I think you missed a name, these are only 21 - 29

Annara Snow in round one you get 5 points for every character placed in the correct spot. You get 3 points for every character you have one spot off (if Daffy Duck was ranked 28 & you placed him at either 27 or 29 you would get 3 points for him) you get 1 point for every character you have 2 spots off :)

Its a little complicated at first but does that all make sense?

Archived