Michael Brown Shooting Cont

Relic

Based on all the leaks, I consider it pretty much a foregone conclusion that the grand jury is not going to issue any indictments.

St. Louis County Prosecuting Attorney Richard McCulloch has already said if there is no indictment, he's going to try to publicly release all evidence in the case. I hope that is the case, and I hope that all of the evidence is released for the public, because whatever the outcome, the "procedural irregularities" in the handling of this case by both the Ferguson PD and St. Louis County Prosecutor's office will leave a cloud of doubt and suspicion hanging over the result.

I think the evidence needs to be released. One reason to actually charge Wilson is so that all admissible evidence can be heard in a public forum. If they release all evidence considered by the grand jury then this achieves the same end. No doubt it won't end the controversy and arguments, but at least there won't be a wall of secrecy separating the decision from the evidence on which the decision was made.

I think the evidence needs to be released. One reason to actually charge Wilson is so that all admissible evidence can be heard in a public forum. If they release all evidence considered by the grand jury then this achieves the same end. No doubt it won't end the controversy and arguments, but at least there won't be a wall of secrecy separating the decision from the evidence on which the decision was made.

There's nothing barring the jurors from taking about the case, is it?

The prosecutor said he's releasing the evidence presented to the grand jury right after the press conference.

Flipping back and forth between MSNBC and Fox for the post announcement reactions.

MSNBC had their camera guy in the right place, because they almost immediately caught close-up video of a crowd rocking and then smashing the windows of a police car before the police in riot gear moved in and dispersed the crowd. Lawrence O'Donnell's reluctance to narrate what he was watching was palpable. He almost sounded depressed.

The Fox commentators, on the other hand, are clearly gleeful at the thought of capturing a riot on live television. Unfortunately, their camera man is parked in the boring section of Ferguson where nothing is going on.

The irony is almost too much to bear.

Flipping back and forth between MSNBC and Fox for the post announcement reactions.

MSNBC had their camera guy in the right place, because they almost immediately caught close-up video of a crowd rocking and then smashing the windows of a police car before the police in riot gear moved in and dispersed the crowd. Lawrence O'Donnell's reluctance to narrate what he was watching was palpable. He almost sounded depressed.

The Fox commentators, on the other hand, are clearly gleeful at the thought of capturing a riot on live television. Unfortunately, their camera man is parked in the boring section of Ferguson where nothing is going on.

The irony is almost too much to bear.

So in other words the open-minded, non racist MSNBC is showing black people rioting and the bigoted, racist Fox News isn't.

This whole ferguson makes me think of that the wire episode when one of white cop pistol whip a black kid and accidentally shot and killed a black coworker ....

Anyone remember that episode? From the account of wilson activities that day, it was just seems so ordinary in the life of a cop until the encounter.

Anywho, I hope some people leared a valuable lesson about evidences vs. public outrage and emotions.

Once again, how is that salivating? Posting the current developments are the whole point of the thread. You're the one who sounds bent out of shape.

[MOD]

Actually, discussing the current events is what the thread is all about.

[/MOD]

Archived