Ranking the Regions of Westeros (Poll) --> Voting Closed

Bustard

Assuming I'm no lord....

1) Dorne, I like hot weather. It has a coastline. I feel this region is more unified than the rest. So far, it seems like a good place to be safe too.

2) Vale, I like the Mountains. The Mountain Clans can be scary though.

3) Reach, probably wouldn't starve at all here. I'm not a fan of the leadership and people though.

4) Stormlands, seems like an ok place, but I like the people, but no Baratheon is ruling there atm.

5) Westerlands, I really don't know much about this region.

6) North would be up there if it wasn't for Roose being the leader. I don't want to get flayed if I don't obey Roose's "First Night" rule. If Stannis takes over, I'm there! The Others/White Walkers will frighten me though.

7) Crownlands, seems like a musty and stressful place to be in, unless your rich.

8) Riverlands, if there's a war, I'm screwed.

9) Iron Islands, yuck

Rank the following regions from favorite to least favorite: North, Iron Islands, Vale, Riverlands, Westerlands, Stormlands, Crownlands, Reach, and Dorne. Take geography, culture, infrastructure, history, and current leadership into consideration.

NORTH

Riverlands

Dorne

Stormlands

Vale

Reach

Iron Islands

Westerlands

Crownlands

1. Vale (mountains everywhere, I love mountains, and can defend easily in wars, but on water tho)

2. Westerlands (I like the terrain as it's mentioned, seems to be a strong, rich and fine place to live)

3. North (like cold weather and I'm kinda grumpy like the northerns)

4. Stormlands (I feel that I could live there)

5. Riverlands/Reach

6. Reach/Riverlands (one is a big forest, other is more plain, still these 2 are the same for me)

7. Dorne (tooooo hot weather, don't like it)

8. Iron Islands (don't like it coz islands, I can't swim and affraid of water and all)

9. Crownlands (could live there in KL as a soldier in the City Watch or something, but I have to rank it as the last, coz it wasn't a sovereign kingdom back then)

1. Dorne (Long coast, warm weather, spicy foods and liberal sex. Just don't tread on the vipers)

2. The Vale (I rock climb I think the Vale would be good for that.)

3. Reach (Good weather, okay leadership, nice city)

4. Westerlands (Don't know anything about it, but it doesn't seem like it'll be a bad place to live)

5. Crownlands (Probably have a good enough life as a soldier there)

6. North (Cold, scary leaders and Ice Zombies, would be higher with the Starks, and I do like the culture and people)

7. Iron Islands (Climate itself is fine but it's lead by a bunch of maniacs.)

8. Stormlands (Because it's stormy. Don't know enough about the place though)

9. The Riverlands (Cold and wet and high risk of Ironborn invasions. Plus I'm not being ruled by a Frey.)

Archived