Limited set for sale

Roland

Hi, I'm considering selling this set, but honestly, I'm not sure what comparable sets have sold for lately. I can't count the number of years I've been accumulating these finely produced books. If you have any tips on pricing or are interested in buying, please send me a PM. Thanks

Both version of Clash of Kings #249 (MM & SubPress). SubPress copy includes artist chapbook

SubPress copies of Storm of Swords (including signed bookmarks), Feast of Crows (including artist chapbook), Dance with Dragons. All copies #249.

Plus, I have two versions of the 2009 calendar, one is still sealed and the other is the signed limited edition of 250 by Martin.

I would also assign my rights to future editions published by SubPress, including Game of Thrones and Winds of Winter.

In all seriousness though $10-12K mark would be my guess.

For an incomplete set? :laugh: Maybe you've missed that MM Game of Thrones is missing. Even for a complete set, 10-12k is way off. There has been a "hopeful" bookseller for ages on abebooks trying to sell a complete set (with the two MMs) and future rights for 12.500 and no one is buying.

Right now there is an incomplete LETTERED set on ebay for $7000 and it'll be interesting if it sells this time, the seller already tried once in vain.

So my guess would be $5000-6000 if you want to sell right now. Mind, it might also be better to collect the rest of the books yourself and sell them afterwards if you can wait.

Lol I did miss the missing MM GoT.

Although a seller did sell a complete SP set here recently for $6k with no MM's. I tried to buy his other complete set (again with no MM's) but now with SP AGoT I think he's looking for around the $7K. So with ACoK MM 10=12 would be too high but 6 is too low. $7K + region.

Good luck!

If you don't sell within a month or so, make sure you order the matching number for Subpress Game of Thrones before the exclusive preorder period passes.

To avoid the hassle of having to ship that book separately, I would say you should hold off on making that preorder for a while, because once you do, it seems like the established rule is that you can't change who the preorder gets shipped to.

Hope that made sense.

For some of the newer collectors the subpress set abd the mm sets are almost two different sets that can be collected separately since subterranean is redoing the first two books. That's how I view it too. Matching numbers for the subpress and mm editions should fetch a greater price, but matching sub press only is still very coveted and not to be dismissed as broken in the current market.

Archived