If you could sit with a character...

Led Habell

Aegon I: I want to know what the hell was in that letter? And how come he loved Rhaenys more than Visenya - she was such a badass.

Septon Barth - for all the knowledge that he may have come across, whether true or false.

Cregan Stark - just to know how to be like him and more details on the Judgement of the Wolf

Daeron I - he was a tactical genius, and must have been a great strategist in order to conquer Dorne.

Aegon IV - so I can pull the chair from under him and then kick his balls. Reading about him actually made me want to vomit in my mouth

Daemon Blackfyre - how the hell did he think he was going to win his rebellion with only ten thousand men strong at the Battle of Redgrass field

Aegon I: I want to know what the hell was in that letter? And how come he loved Rhaenys more than Visenya - she was such a badass.

I think this one is fairly simple. Visenya was badass but also ruthless whereas Rhaenys is depicted as kind and loving. A lot of men would choose kind and caring over badassery.

Septon Barth. He seem to have possessed much now lost knowledge of the World, and he also seem to have some more or less outlandish assumptions. Could be both informative or amusing.

Yup, this. The man clearly knows quite a bit that would be helpful.

After Barth, Rhaegar, and some of the ancient rulers in the Far East. Or one of the Old Ones/Deep Ones....

I would pick maester Aemon. God knows what he had seen on the wall and bellow it before he went there. And his knowledge would be a real flame for a days long conversation. I mean, a targaryen and an outcast by choice, double combo.

I point out that I'm in the middle of the third book and haven't met some of the characters you guys talk about.

Daemon Targaryen or Rhaenyra Targaryen. I'd want to know if there was any truth to the rumours that Daemon trained the young Rhaenyra in the art of seduction, and whether Jace, Luke and Joffrey were Laenar's sons.

Bloodraven. I'd ask what the deal was with him and Sheira and what relationship, if any, he had with Danelle Lothston.

Septon Barth - for all the knowledge that he may have come across, whether true or false.

Cregan Stark - just to know how to be like him and more details on the Judgement of the Wolf

Daeron I - he was a tactical genius, and must have been a great strategist in order to conquer Dorne.

Aegon IV - so I can pull the chair from under him and then kick his balls. Reading about him actually made me want to vomit in my mouth

Daemon Blackfyre - how the hell did he think he was going to win his rebellion with only ten thousand men strong at the Battle of Redgrass field

Daemon didn't have 10000 men he had half the realm with him 10000 men died in the battle total between both sides

Archived