Awesome new author for George R. R. Martin fans

MaybeMike

So mockery is natural retort? You know shitting is natural, just like it's lion eating little lions is natural, but combing your hair is not?

Sorry, but I feel disgusted by this mockery (which I said repeatedly), and I find no excuses for it. If you find offended because someone try to trick you, why do you give that man attention? You could just ignore him.

I'm not getting that attempt at metaphor above.

And you feel so disgusted, yet continually come back, to tut-tut at us and shake your head? please.

Happy Ent, that was absolutely fantastic. I'm sensing a resurgence of the Malazan Poetry war for the Thanksgiving season (please!)

See Luke Scull for an author who managed to pimp his stuff gracefully on this board.

Also Happy Ent you are a god. If I sing your praises in this life will you reach for me in the outside and save me from damnation?

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

So this guy who was clearly the author, posted here promoting his work by pretending to be someone else, insulted people because they did not bow down to his greatness? Then he admitted it, edited the part where he admitted he was the author, then now pretends to be someone else....

Also, if you're claiming that you're seeking intelligent conversation I suggest using more words than the misleading original post.

Anyone read 3vil? It's a godawful title, but I'm looking at the free preview on Amazon and so far he's yet to name a character outside of wifey and Grandmother. The unnamed husband refers to his son as the boy, so clearly isn't too attached.

Also, not sure, but can a person depreciate? Because apparently the Grandmother has depreciated since the unnamed couple visited.

Also. The baby has a bum filled with magic. I kid you not.

Oh wait, we learn the boy's name on page 13.

I just wanted to pull one on you guys and y'all didn't disappoint. I only hate that peterbound didn't jump in on the action but I guess he's deployed or whatever. I was going to let it go on for a while but the fun's sort of sizzled. Oh well. Happy Thanksgiving everyone and remember, buy my......I mean his books.

And what a prolonged joke it was, was it not? Obviously starting with some enthusiastic 5star reviews of Mike Miller's books dated June 10th 2014 on goodreads. One must admire such a devotion to wait almost half a year to laugh your ass off... Touche!

Talk about hook, line, and sinker. Y'all've had me laughing my ass off. Mike Miller is a Stanek wannabe that spams every list with his drivel and 5 stars himself with obvious sockpuppets all over goodreads (and no I don't feel bad about my prank - he deserves it). I just wanted to pull one on you guys and y'all didn't disappoint. I only hate that peterbound didn't jump in on the action but I guess he's deployed or whatever. I was going to let it go on for a while but the fun's sort of sizzled. Oh well. Happy Thanksgiving everyone and remember, buy my......I mean his books.

I fucking told you guys that KurtR had some good shit to say! He just operates on a level which you ignorant buffoons are unable to comprehend.

But this whole has got me thinking about the idea of the novel as prop for sock based performance art. I want to try it out.

Talk about hook, line, and sinker. Y'all've had me laughing my ass off. Mike Miller is a Stanek wannabe that spams every list with his drivel and 5 stars himself with obvious sockpuppets all over goodreads (and no I don't feel bad about my prank - he deserves it). I just wanted to pull one on you guys and y'all didn't disappoint. I only hate that peterbound didn't jump in on the action but I guess he's deployed or whatever. I was going to let it go on for a while but the fun's sort of sizzled. Oh well. Happy Thanksgiving everyone and remember, buy my......I mean his books.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5k73jx2mIc

So this guy who was clearly the author, posted here promoting his work by pretending to be someone else, insulted people because they did not bow down to his greatness? Then he admitted it, edited the part where he admitted he was the author, then now pretends to be someone else....

Also, if you're claiming that you're seeking intelligent conversation I suggest using more words than the misleading original post.

Was Snake the author? I guess it will remain one of those mysteries until he pops back by. edit: o my grrrm he posted on the november reading thread as well. Another sly tag, this MaybeMike? inquiring minds want to knooow!

Any of the old timers round here remember when PrinceBytor went on a rampage with his sock pockets and alts on the old ezboard? I don't recall the full of it, but it shifted from amusing to out-of-hand, and rendered the first official ban on alts here at westeros.

Ok, so next time so there's a sockpuppet we all play along and take the bait: hook, line, and sinker, and grab some shovels and help the author start digging.

@HE, the author could still waltz back in here and own this thing, post a slow clap or some crazy stunt, and totally redeem himself. Or better yet he could return as the true Mike Miller, totally on fire with hate.

This has been quite simply, the funniest thread I've seen. But, when I seen the above quote, I knew that SnakeEye's was gonna use that as his opportunity to save face. And what do you know, he has some believing he's a comedic genius. I don't think so, not buying it. Good try, Mike Miller! :thumbsup:

The fact that he knows about peterbound lead me to think that this might actually be a joke, or that this guy has been lurking here for a long, long time. Both are kind of terrifying and hilarious in their own way.

I thought it was a sock puppet of yours.

Is it really the author?

Archived