Who is your ASOIAF counterpart?

Ulthosian Stark

My buddy asked me who I'd think he'd be, so it gave me this idea.

Go ask your friends or family who are fellow ASOIAF fans who they'd think you'd be.

I asked my aunt, the one who introduced me to the series when I was like 12, and she said I'm like a Tywin/Tyrion/Anguy hybrid. Took that as an insult initially then she explained herself haha.

I don't forget a slight. I've gotten people back for things they did to me years later, and cited that original slight as the reason for the payback. I'm also a sarcastic smart ass, and am obnoxiously good at archery (my dad got me a bow when I was like 5 and I've shot bows practically every day since).

So, go for it

I would have to say I am like either Kevan or Ned, in the sense that I am not the Alpha male, I am more the Beta male (about the only intelligent thing a friend's ex said). I am a good right hand to the leader of whatever, I can rise to the occasion and lead/rule when needed, but am more comfortable in the background, just doing my job and helping out the boss.

Being very honest, I'm an impulsive person, I often trust in people that shouldn't be trusted as well... I'm insecure with myself but I never forget about people that hurts me or hurts someone I love. When someone breaks my trust, they are dead to me, no matter how sorry they might be. I tend to think a lot about myself and tend to belive that my problems are worst than others and more important. Yes, I'm a little egoist...

Now, reading what I just said about myself...

I belive I'm a lot like Viserys Targaryen but less evil? A mix between a weaker Viserys and a young Lysa Arryn.

/What a weird bad mix haha /

A fellow book reader, described me as Davos. Quoting her words, "You are loyal to a fault." I took three of those "What character are you?" tests online. The first time; I got Ned, followed by Jon and then Tywin. So, who knows?

I have gotten Ned in that test before, I kinda lump Ned, Davos, and Kevan in the same category.

Archived