On a scale of One to...

Ser Cold Fingers

On a scale of one to Darkstar how lame is your nickname?

On a scale of one to Lysa Tully how much do you enjoy the view of your home?

You didn't specify who you want the mother to be.

So...L+N=J? :drunk:

I approve. ASOAIF needs more incest. There's been a shocking abundance of non-incestuous relationships, and now Jaime and Cersei are even breaking up. This needs to be rectified.

On a scale of one to Darkstar how lame is your nickname?

On a scale of one to Lysa Tully how much do you enjoy the view of your home?

You didn't specify who you want the mother to be.

So...L+N=J? :drunk:

whats sad is that i can buy into rhaegar and lyanna, just shut the hell up about it already.

further, i can even buy that ned was so traumatized to keep this secret, that Ashara knew the secret and threatened to tell if ned didnt commit to her, then ned pushed her out of the tower to keep the secret. BAM. all that crackpot, all that fan fiction, id buy, and accept, if you would all just SHUT UP about it already :D

whats sad is that i can buy into rhaegar and lyanna, just shut the hell up about it already.

further, i can even buy that ned was so traumatized to keep this secret, that Ashara knew the secret and threatened to tell if ned didnt commit to her, then ned pushed her out of the tower to keep the secret. BAM. all that crackpot, all that fan fiction, id buy, and accept, if you would all just SHUT UP about it already :D

No wonder Jon has the Stark look...

I like this theory.

On a scale of one to Ashara Dayne how many theories have you inspired?

No wonder Jon has the Stark look...

I like this theory.

On a scale of one to Ashara Dayne how many theories have you inspired?

lmao, on a scale of one to patchface, how well do others take your ideas seriously?

Archived