How do you imagine good ol' Barristan's end?

OmnomnomPomelo

I personally really care for Barristan Selmy, he's one of my favourite characters.

Whatdo you think? Will he survive till the end or die at a point?

I really hope that he can see again his home Harvest Hall once again and die with a smile, either die coz of old age or with sword in his hand against a worthy enemy.

He seems likely to die in the upcoming Smuggler's Bay battle. His whole POV really seemed forced to me, just as a placeholder character while Dany's away from Mereen.

I loved his POV . It was one of the best things about the book. His inner thoughts on him saving Aerys at Duskendale and how he loved Ashara and his battle with Khrazz were some of my favorite parts of the book. Barristan has so much knowledge about events that happened in the last 50 years . He is a walking history book on the Seven Kingdoms.

His interactions with Tyrion , Victarion , Jorah and Daario in the next book is going to be priceless if he survives the battle.

I loved his POV . It was one of the best things about the book. His inner thoughts on him saving Aerys at Duskendale and how he loved Ashara and his battle with Khrazz were some of my favorite parts of the book. Barristan has so much knowledge about events that happened in the last 50 years . He is a walking history book on the Seven Kingdoms.

His interactions with Tyrion , Victarion , Jorah and Daario in the next book is going to be priceless if he survives the battle.

:agree:

Victarian challenges Barristan to single combat which Selmy accepts to defend his queens honor.

I thought about this too, but I think it'd be really sad if Barristan dies in a duel.

Archived