The 300 most mentioned names in ASOIAF

OmnomnomPomelo

124. I forgot Hodor too! How does that even happen! There are only about 15 I'm ashamed at having forgotten. I have no time for High Septon no. 3. Also, I put in Tommen and it filled in Tom o Sevens and ignored Tommen. I was putting in Daven and it filled in Davos so I thought those were banked but it turns out they weren't counted.

124. I forgot Hodor too! How does that even happen! There are only about 15 I'm ashamed at having forgotten. I have no time for High Septon no. 3. Also, I put in Tommen and it filled in Tom o Sevens and ignored Tommen. I was putting in Daven and it filled in Davos so I thought those were banked but it turns out they weren't counted.

Yes pretty annoying. Me too started to write Tommen but at Tom disappearded as a found name, then typed again Tommen and at Tomm it became Tommen.

108. Never realized how many forgettable characters there are laying around. Who the hell is Leathers, and why was s/he mentioned 33 times?

"Leathers is a wildling turned crow"

?

"He is from the haunted forest. He is well past forty, and has sons and grandsons"

??!

"Leathers is one of the sixty-three wildlings that Jon Snow takes to Castle Black from Mole's Town"

?!!!

"Leathers serves as a translator for Wun Wun and Jon Snow"

Aaaaaaaaah....

(that's how I read the wiki entry)

"Leathers is a wildling turned crow"

?

"He is from the haunted forest. He is well past forty, and has sons and grandsons"

??!

"Leathers is one of the sixty-three wildlings that Jon Snow takes to Castle Black from Mole's Town"

?!!!

"Leathers serves as a translator for Wun Wun and Jon Snow"

Aaaaaaaaah....

(that's how I read the wiki entry)

He's also the master-at-arms now for some reason. Maybe I just stopped paying attention at that part, or something.

Archived