Game of Thrones Episodic Game Released

Westeros

Don't hit me in it,but i think Thalia is the spy.

Don't know why,but i have a feeling

Is she in the council? I mean, I don't recall seeing her when Rodrick decides to rescue Ryon (or deal with Gryff) in the forest. But its been a while since I played this episode.

My guess is that the maester is Whitehill spy. I don't know why, but I can't see either Duncan or Royland being a traitors. Rodrik's mother either. Maester has been at Ironrath for not to long considering that other character spent almost their entire lives there (Duncan, Royland). So my guess goes for the maester.

Well the maester never wanted to go to Ironrath. According to his bio he dreamed of going to the Eyrie. Duncan and Royland have reasons to serve and preserve the house, not to mention that there is a few times when Royland tries to fight for you.

I think the maester sticks out like a sore thumb. He clearly didn't want to be there, and he never seems too supportive either. He's just kinda curious.

Is she in the council? I mean, I don't recall seeing her when Rodrick decides to rescue Ryon (or deal with Gryff) in the forest. But its been a while since I played this episode.

This is the most unexpected candidate so I think there might be some credence

Sansa's Thalias motive would revolve around Rickons Ryons wellbeing even though she seems pretty antagonistic towards Ramsay Gryff

Generally speaking though I have always been inclined towards the Maestar

Today marks the release of Telltale Games‘s Game of Thrones game, featuring the company’s well-known focus on story and character combined with the Game of Thrones license and participation from several of the actors from the TV series. We’re looking at getting a review of our own out in the coming days, but here’s a few from the gaming media across the web:

• IGN gives it an 8.0.: “Tough decisions, well-acted original characters in interesting situations, and a strong, provocative ending kick off Telltaleâs new Game of Thrones series in a great way. Its nature as a side-story to the HBO show means we wonât get to decide the fate of Westeros, but this introduction is convincing evidence that the future of House Forrester puts enough at stake to make choices matter.”
  • Polygon gives it a 6.5: “Which is the problem with “Iron from Ice”: We have no idea how these decisions will pay off or punish us down the road. It feels like a slow episode of the show, and although the story could go into a few interesting directions, as it stands it often feels like you’re simply standing on the periphery of much greater struggles.”
  • Total Biscuit shows the first few minutes of the game as he discusses it’s pluses and minuses. He notes that the play time is 2-2.5 hours for this first entry in the episodic series.

Visit the Site!

This is really good . We are waiting for something better.

The Measter is the obvious spy for me and from the first time we saw him with Ethan I found him weird.

Royland, even if I like him, could also be the spy. He always wants to fight for you even when he knows nothing good will come of it.

Mama Forrester ? That would be pretty twisted of her.

I don't know why Gregor trusted Duncan so much with the North Grove thing, but I'll assume he had good reasons.

After having a good chuckle at hearing "look the pie" in the background of the previous episode

I hope that in future episodes Mira is in the pack of Handmaidens giggling away in the background of the epic Margaery burn of Cersei, "sorry I've got no wine for you, too early in the day for us" hehe

After having a good chuckle at hearing "look the pie" in the background of the previous episode

I hope that in future episodes Mira is in the pack of Handmaidens giggling away in the background of the epic Margaery burn of Cersei, "sorry I've got no wine for you, too early in the day for us" hehe

My thoughts exactly after seeing S5E03. I wonder if Mira would get a chance to take part in the conversation before or after the encounter with Cersei?

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry if this has already been posted, but I couldn't find the info anywhere on the forum: The release dates for Episode 4, "Sons of Winter" are out. Here they are, according to Telltale:

• PC/Mac - May 26th
  • PS4/PS3 NA - May 26th
  • PS4 Europe - May 26th
  • Xbox One - May 27th
  • Xbox 360 - May 27th
  • iOS - May 28th
  • Android - May 28th
  • PS3 Europe - May 29th

https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/93188/episode-4-release-date-discussion-new-key-art-released-screens-being-shared-on-twitter

If you choose to attack Whitehill while he has Ryon at knife point

everyone dies and you start that part over. It looked very Red Wedding like.

Yeah it did a bit, I went along just for kicks and to enjoy watching Rowland put an axe through his head, but obviously chose the call his bluff option next

Might skip back a bit, i chose not to bring the Glenmore soldiers given I'd just heard about the Andros who looks like Whitehills twin lol hiring an army of Sellswords but I doubt that will come up in Rodriks storyline, it is probably relevant to Ashers as in Andros will probably hire the Lost Legion

Like with everything it probably won't make too much of a difference whether you decide to co-operate or not, but I like the idea of turning up there in force

Archived