The Thread Thread

Weeping Sore

Forum Games: Post in the voice of another boarder, and then we guess who it is.

Do you drink the milk after you finish the cereal

Of course, what do I look like, some kind of overly observant, servile, jnanic, sycophant? Swill it!

Are you happy to see me or do you have dog shit on your shoe?

Both, of course. All the snow finally melted so my yard looks like a coprotorium (might be juxtaposing languages there).

Are you happy to see me or do you have dog shit on your shoe?

When my niece was little she proudly showed me her "Winnie the Pooh" socks. An hour or so later, I said "Oh, Lisa, there pooh on your sock"

Should have heard her squeal!

see you never know how you shall be received.....my youngest niece has decided if there is dog poop on her bike tire then it must be trashed and a new tire put on...sadly she has had to learn dog shit is not an excuse to trash a tire...

such is life....with bike tires and dog shit, both making the world go round....

I very nearly posted one of those "help me identify the book" threads in Lit this week. I had a scene in my head and couldn't for the life of me remember where it was from, even while knowing it was something I knew REALLY well. Some sort of female military/religious leader, whose army was surrounded and they couldn't hope to win, deciding to surrender to the Bad Guys. Bad Guy Leader says "Ha, now you've surrendered, let us do X bad thing to your territories and impose X sanction on your people..." - female leader says "Um nope, just cos we've surrendered doesn't mean you get to do that, I only surrendered cos someone has to" - I searched my bookshelves for the answer cos I knew it was something really obvious, I typed the whole scene out, and just before I hit post I remembered it.

Not a book at all, it's Babylon 5, OBVIOUSLY

D'oh!

But I'm glad this thread is active again so I had somewhere to post about it after all...

1. Forum Games: Post in the voice of another boarder, and then we guess who it is.

2. All the snow finally melted so my yard looks like a coprotorium (might be juxtaposing languages there).

1. There was a period of a week (I think) where that very thing happened. I forget what the thread was called, something about "Post as your Favorite Boarder," I think. Some were quite good at it.

2. (Get it? No. 2? :P ) I got to clean up the greying, non-poopy looking amorphous masses a few weeks ago. Big fun.

1. There was a period of a week (I think) where that very thing happened. I forget what the thread was called, something about "Post as your Favorite Boarder," I think. Some were quite good at it.

2. (Get it? No. 2? :P ) I got to clean up the greying, non-poopy looking amorphous masses a few weeks ago. Big fun.

for 1) BABE----Be Another Border __________ Week. I don't remember what the E stood for.

Hahahah i like this idea actually would be cool to hear different boarder's voices tbh

No thanks. Everytime I hear a recording of myself I sound like the voice of doom having a bad day. There aren't any melodious utterances here.

No thanks. Everytime I hear a recording of myself I sound like the voice of doom having a bad day. There aren't any melodious utterances here.

hahaha am sure that's not true. maybe a forum games version of karaoke where a song is presented and someone volunteers to have a sing hahahaha thatd be fun (im a little too obsessed with karaoke) and not even bcus i have a good voice bcus i dont lol i just think its rly funny

for 1) BABE----Be Another Border __________ Week. I don't remember what the E stood for.

Thanks!

I do remember Raidne did a pretty good job as someone. But darned if I can remember who the heck it was.

And I remember Min Donner being great, as usual.

Did people make alts to post as another boarder under? (Never mind that idea, though. This place is crowded enough with users!)

Hey, nice tattoo! Is it a weirwood tree? I ask that because of the crow.

Thanks, It is a tree goddess. I had a general bird/crow/raven/whatever on my "idea" picture, but it was a little more subtle (within the branches, not on top). Still, I like this a lot.

(but the leaves will be red ;) )

forum games LIP SYNC VIDEOS

I just came across an internet community of people making really creative hilarios lyp sinc videos and doing competitions; hilarious stuff; this one in particular is brilliant

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qpaCyF81QFs

This person is hilarious

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=utfkAw_1bkc

Archived