TTNE 445: Mucho mucho ice cream in su trucky-trailer?

Grand Moff Mithrandir

Good day.

Congratulations on the win, GMM. Cannot go wrong with ice cream. :drool: I love ice cream.

Though that was a weird race. I thought it was going to occur when I was still up yesterday, but there were not many spammers online ...

Sorry who is KEG?

King Euron Greyjoy.

Buckwheat's birthday is around this time, am I wrong? (Tried to check but it's private)

What about yours? :P

Yours comes first, does it not? Buck is the 7th, I believe - at least it was last year. My sister's is the 6th, so remember these things. ;)

No. :ninja:

ah, my guess was either 3rd or 7th, that's why I asked. Thanks :)

Why is this a spoiler btw? :leaving:

Because personal information should not be disclosed to the public like that. :pirate:

Morning my lovelies :kiss: Miss you guys, but I can't access from school, and they are keeping me very busy. I got put on a school's "favorite" list, which puts me on top of the call list for all schools, so I am working everyday and even have jobs booked 2 weeks in advance.

Sounds like you are doing great! Keep up the good work. :)

Lol KiD I know how that is!! We had a really loud one in uni once, it went on for 10 mins and then we realised it was real.... so I went down three floors, the lift wasn't working, got outside, 2 mins later we were told to go back in. And I walked up three flights of stairs. ASDFGHJKL;;;;$££$$%%^^&&***

Me and stairs aren't the best of friends. We dislike each other immensely.

Oh snap.

I thought Pizza Queen was Bexy :dunce:

Hi NYM *waves*

Edit:

The use of the word Uni flagged my brain. Apparently I skipped an entire page of spam.

Also, I really freaking hate Eharmony commercials. The latest one makes me want to punch the TV. Seriously, because all single women are just so desperate to find a man? Eff you Eharmony.

Sidenote: any discussion of pizza is punishable by flaying bla bla bla

No discussion of those vile flavored breads will be tolerated

I will not allow it!!!! :)

While congratulations are due for the win :bowdown: :bowdown:

I think that comment is just daring everyone to change their name or av or sig to something about pizza....

Happy December, everyone!

Then rise as a knight of the Pizza Army and Queensguard of the Pizza Queen, Ser SoM, and defend the Queen with your life!

Oh and free pizza for life :D

Hey pizza queen :leer:

If you have any supreme ingredients under that crinoline..... I would be honored to take you are my queen. :bowdown:

:Leer: Oh of course

Lol

I Cora, take Nym as my pizza Queen :bowdown:

SORBET IS THE BEST FOR CLEANING THE PALATE IN BETWEEN PIZZAS!!!!!!

I WORSHIP THE PIZZA QUEEN!

The Pizza Rebellion of 445 TTNE. My goodness, what a troublesome lot you are.

No worries, The Biebs and I will see to it that you are all punished accordingly.

Make no mistake, we will squash you. :)

*contact all pizza delivery guys and convinces them to go on strike*

Ooooh! Oooh! Ooooh!

Look! Haagen-Daz starts selling vegetable flavoured ice cream!

Start with Tomato slathered on a nice big shortbread cookie and you have a basic ice cream pizza!

Hey Fragile Bird! How are you?

I'm fine, thank-you! I have spent so much time on Acrophobia and Acrophilia I haven't even stuck a toe in TTTNE!

While congratulations are due for the win :bowdown: :bowdown:

I think that comment is just daring everyone to change their name or av or sig to something about pizza....

Happy December, everyone!

*clears throat* :smug:

Hello there :)

The Pizza Rebellion of 445 TTNE. My goodness, what a troublesome lot you are.

No worries, The Biebs and I will see to it that you are all punished accordingly.

Make no mistake, we will squash you. :)

*contact all pizza delivery guys and convinces them to go on strike*

I don't need pizza delivery guys, I magic pizza out of thin air.

Hear ye, hear ye, FREE PIZZA EVERYONE!!!

*locks GMM and Biebs in the dungeon again* me and my pizza army will never be defeated! THE REBELLION SHALL BE VICTORIOUS!

Fomney I heard it's amazing. Nothing but positive reviews until now.

Yeah it's pretty awesome :) It opens with the Red Wedding and then you follow several Northern nobles as they deal with the fallout. There are also plenty of cameos from pre-existing characters (Tyrion and Margaery for example) and they're all voiced by the people who play them in GOT, which adds an extra layer of enjoyment. Also the system where your choices impact the story is great.

Btw, I support you in your choice of name :thumbsup:

Yeah it's pretty awesome :) It opens with the Red Wedding and then you follow several Northern nobles as they deal with the fallout. There are also plenty of cameos from pre-existing characters (Tyrion and Margaery for example) and they're all voiced by the people who play them in GOT, which adds an extra layer of enjoyment. Also the system where your choices impact the story is great.

Btw, I support you in your choice of name :thumbsup:

That sounds brilliant. I hear EP 2 will have at least one more major character. I'll have to wait a while, since uni beckons :(

JOIN THE PIZZA ARMY :commie:

Ooooh! Oooh! Ooooh!

Look! Haagen-Daz starts selling vegetable flavoured ice cream!

Start with Tomato slathered on a nice big shortbread cookie and you have a basic ice cream pizza!

I'm fine, thank-you! I have spent so much time on Acrophobia and Acrophilia I haven't even stuck a toe in TTTNE!

Vegetable? :uhoh: .I Mean I like veggies.... but never imaged ice cream in that way!

I only have two favorite ice creams, Pistachio and Green tea <3

Though I love sorbet too! Lime, Orange! Lol totally yum!!!

Helena!!!!!

Archived