Season 5 Trailers

paulh_85

If it were not for the age of Dean-Charles Chapman, we could be talking and speculating about a possible blowjob hahahahaha

http://winteriscoming.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Season-5-Trailer-Margaery.gif

Is HBO, and the actor is 17 years old. I have heard that in England you can shoot some erotic scenes, but we all know what happened in Season 4. Apparently the actress had to intervene in the famous scene of seduction with Tommen. I do not know how an actress can interfere in a script.

I think the original script is much more like blatantly sexual. I think Natalie dormer felt uncomfortable seducing someone half her age. And for what it worth, I think the scene we did get is much more in line with Margaery's character, as opposed to her just sneaking in there and banging a child.

If it were not for the age of Dean-Charles Chapman, we could be talking and speculating about a possible blowjob hahahahaha

http://winteriscoming.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Season-5-Trailer-Margaery.gif

Is HBO, and the actor is 17 years old. I have heard that in England you can shoot some erotic scenes, but we all know what happened in Season 4. Apparently the actress had to intervene in the famous scene of seduction with Tommen. I do not know how an actress can interfere in a script.

No script is set in stone and film making is purely collaborative. Cast members are allowed to voice their opinion on how certain scenes are written and the script can be deviated from accordingly.

I think the original script is much more like blatantly sexual. I think Natalie dormer felt uncomfortable seducing someone half her age. And for what it worth, I think the scene we did get is much more in line with Margaery's character, as opposed to her just sneaking in there and banging a child.

I doubt the scene was going to be THAT sexual. Probably just an actual kiss or something (similar to Sansa+LF).

I thought the scene was in good taste, though not in keeping with the previous conversation with Olenna. The problem with having the planned scenes changed based on the preferences of the actors/actresses is just that - often it breaks the continuity.

I doubt the scene was going to be THAT sexual. Probably just an actual kiss or something (similar to Sansa+LF).

I thought the scene was in good taste, though not in keeping with the previous conversation with Olenna. The problem with having the planned scenes changed based on the preferences of the actors/actresses is just that - often it breaks the continuity.

That would have been so awkward. And yeah the scene turned out to be great, even though it seemed a little out of place right after the Olenna-conversation

------

No script is set in stone and film making is purely collaborative. Cast members are allowed to voice their opinion on how certain scenes are written and the script can be deviated from accordingly.

Well it seems very wrong. I think the script has to follow a few lines to make sense of the story.I imagine that the original scene would be her nakedness.

"The problem with having the planned scenes changed based on the preferences of the actors/actresses is just that - often it breaks the continuity"

Totally agree

That would have been so awkward. And yeah the scene turned out to be great, even though it seemed a little out of place right after the Olenna-conversation

I kind of like how it "broke" the continuity, and I thought it worked quite well - it was to Margaery's (and for that matter Tommen's) credit that she understood this was a different situation, and would require different skills than the ones her grandmother recommended. Olenna's plan was valid for most men, and Margaery probably went in there with that intention, but soon realized that Tommen wasn't most men and needed be handled in a different way. She was still working towards the strategy Olenna suggested - she just realized different tactics were in order.

To me it worked with everything we've seen of show-Margaery thus far: she's going to be ruthless in pursuit of her goals, but if being a benevolent gracious virtuous fairytale princess helps her pursue her goals, then cool, she'll do it.

Well, at the end of season 3 on Yara's boat there's someone with a black beard and some scars across one of his eyes....I just went 'hello, Euron'.

Euron Greyjoy wouldn't just go with Yara in a mission as one of the best 50 killers in the Iron Islands. He's Euron Greyjoy.

Euron and Vic have even less plot relevance than Aegon and Arianne.

So can you tell me what happens during the Battle of Fire when the horn is blown in earshot of the Dragons or whats going to happen when the Redwyne Fleet meet Euron. Or why Euron has such a fascination with Dany. Vic and Euron have potential to completely turn the story on its head next book.

Archived