The Rise and Fall of Kings, Just and Cruel v.2

Salafi Stannis

Ok, so this is a continuation of Jonny Boy's thread. Here is how the game works: This is the court of King Stannis the Mannis, first of his name, king of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm. He dispenses justice in whatever way he deems fit.

Now, until the king dies, as no king can live forever, you will play the parts of the various courtiers and various petitioner's to the Iron Throne. Your role is to come up with any situation, be it serious or absolutely ridiculous, and the current king must dispense justice to that problem in whatever way he sees as the right way to handle that particular problem.

The rules for being the king:

1. You cannot ignore specific petitions/posts: everyone must be answered accordingly.

2. Do not abuse your powers OOG(out of game): this is just a fun little game, not a real kingdom. :P

3. When you don't post or reply to petitions for 48 hours after your last post/reply, your kingship will be at an end.

Rules for courtiers/petitioner's:

1. There really is no rules for petitioners In Game, but try not to be rude, offensive etc, for the sake of others please.

Alright, let's begin! We'll do a couple of test posts/petitions to get things going. ^-^

Go!

Mayhaps, if you simply display a show of loyalty, I may give you an appointment most suitable for your talents. There is talk of rebels in the Riverands, with talk of support from Walder Frey, deal with these traitors, and confront Lord Walder, and I will see you are loyal.

To His Grace King Stannis the Mannis

I'm travelling the North on a Night's Watch promotion tour and currently staying at White Harbour. Lord Manderly asked me to inform your Grace, that he is quiet angry with House Frey because they are late with their latest meat delivery.

Yours faithfully,

Yomi

Archived